Is it true

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":3gbcyfyk said:
msscamp":3gbcyfyk said:
cfpinz":3gbcyfyk said:
shorty":3gbcyfyk said:
What's a Chevy?

Job insurance for auto mechanics.

cf, I believe you have Chevy confused with Ford. Doesn't Ford stand for 'Found On Road Dead'? ;-) :lol: :lol:

That cup ain't gonna hold water, missy, coming from someone who was driving a borrowed Caddie because their Chevrojunk was on the fritz, when we spoke last. :p :p :p

Whoa, now! :lol: :lol: My Chevrolet isn't on the fritz - her body gave out last year. She's a 1989 model, and has close to 200,000 miles on her, but her engine still runs good. I might also add that, in those 16 years of service, aside from regular expected things like brake jobs, batteries, starters,and tune-ups - I've had to replace the computer once, the fuel pump once, the alternator twice, and the muffler twice - everything else is original, including the clutch. :p :p :p She has one of those infernal metallic paint jobs, and I'll be the first to admit that GM has serious problems with them - I'll never have another one. Unfortunately, it just isn't worth the money to fix the body at her age, hence the borrowed Caddie. Sorry for not making the situation clearer in the beginning. :oops:

Scotty":rye859sa said:
msscamp":rye859sa said:
cfpinz":rye859sa said:
shorty":rye859sa said:
What's a Chevy?

cf, I believe you have Chevy confused with Ford. Doesn't Ford stand for 'Found On Road Dead'? ;-) :lol: :lol:

Fix Or Repair Daily

I've heard that one, too. :lol: :lol:

Scotty":17l7i7tj said:
msscamp":17l7i7tj said:
cfpinz":17l7i7tj said:
shorty":17l7i7tj said:
What's a Chevy?

Fix Or Repair Daily

Wrong O speakers of falsehoods... It stands for First on Race Day and Found on Ranches Daily.Z

msscamp":22q0i52s said:
cfpinz":22q0i52s said:
msscamp":22q0i52s said:
cfpinz":22q0i52s said:
shorty":22q0i52s said:
What's a Chevy?

That cup ain't gonna hold water, missy, coming from someone who was driving a borrowed Caddie because their Chevrojunk was on the fritz, when we spoke last. :p :p :p

Whoa, now! :lol: :lol: My Chevrolet isn't on the fritz - her body gave out last year. She's a 1989 model, and has close to 200,000 miles on her, but her engine still runs good. I might also add that, in those 16 years of service, aside from regular expected things like brake jobs, batteries, starters,and tune-ups - I've had to replace the computer once, the fuel pump once, the alternator twice, and the muffler twice - everything else is original, including the clutch. :p :p :p She has one of those infernal metallic paint jobs, and I'll be the first to admit that GM has serious problems with them - I'll never have another one. Unfortunately, it just isn't worth the money to fix the body at her age, hence the borrowed Caddie. Sorry for not making the situation clearer in the beginning. :oops:

Oh, now I see the whole picture - had a hot date so you borrowed the Caddie! ;-) I never was that considerate, made my dates ride with their feet propped up on a floorboard full of log chains, ropes, and a full set of tools to fix those broken down Chevies on the side of the road! :p Good way to weed out the bad ones, if they complained, they were too high maintenance for me. :lol:

cfpinz

Latest posts