Is it possible

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for eveyones comments
She is still a work in progress today I worked her some more and it went alot better she only kicked about four times one connecting with my arm but dident hurt bad so I went on working her her coat is looking good and today I exposed her to more then one person at a time I tied her near alot of my little cusin when they where out playing she did good just grazed around I also had people petting her she was scared a bit as I knew she would but dident run off or anything just stoped and looked at them while they petted her so she is dong good she also is leading better so all is good Wednessday my blower should be here bought it used from sullivans so I cant wait until that comes Im gonna expose her to my show stick monday and that should be fun to see her go crazy for a bit but other then that all is good

sounds like you're doin good for only a few days. you've exposed her to alot of stuff and seems like shes handled it well. i wouldnt be to worried about it. the calf ive been workin with for months got her first bath yesterday and she was skiddish. keep up the good work!

Moocow11":3fb5ce4f said:
no i didnt mean to strating kicking her this early but like latter int he game if she is still kicking then start kicking her. also as for the soft spot one year we bought a calf and he would go nuts in the ring this was when i was a 6th grader and we called the guy and he told us to stracth it with the show stick right above the butthole
read closly. he didnt mean for it to be all ruff and tuff. and trust me, a boot to the face worked miricles for me. its not all that bad of a thing.

I understood him I will try it if I have to but thats after we got the trust and she knows Im kickin her to cut it out right now if I kick her she will think Im trying to eat her so ya all is doin good I think at this rate she will be real good by the 26 of this month I also got lucky today I went up to a feed store tp pick up some grain which I rarely do I prefer goin to the mill where its cheap but there closed on weekends so I went to the feed store I was SHOCKED they where selling all there grain sacks cheap due to them having holes so I go some bags of some show feed called something start to finish for $10 reg $15+ change then I got some 4 sacks of 70lbs. of wet cob at $10 reg $13 + change then 6 sacks of 50 lbd rolled corn usaly $7.5 for $5 so I robbed the bank today while I was there I picked up a 3 pair of wranglers $10 reg $30 + and nice work jacket for $25 usaly $55 those reg prices might seem high but thats how the feed stores out here charge and the mill co. that makes most of those sack have also raised there prices last fall I bought wet cob at 5.25 per 50lbs sack now there more then $8 a sack there so It has all went up but I came away with I new Idea Im gonna call up the feed mill and see if they sell there sacks cheaper when they got holes in them or if they just re bag them

Latest posts