Is it just me?

Help Support CattleToday:

no, I have no idea how it came to do that. that's why I wanted to know if other people had it too.

It started off just mooing at me when I got a PM, it still does that but now it moos at random times, too.

I'm not going crazy, I swear, and I kinda like my mooing computer, but I'm a little puzzled as to why it has started doing it (and why exactly it is doing it)

:???:

Keren":2vnkohtw said:
no, I have no idea how it came to do that. that's why I wanted to know if other people had it too.

It started off just mooing at me when I got a PM, it still does that but now it moos at random times, too.

I'm not going crazy, I swear, and I kinda like my mooing computer, but I'm a little puzzled as to why it has started doing it (and why exactly it is doing it)

:???:

Did you recently change your screen saver, or install a Windows theme for your desktop? A lot of those have sounds that go along with them.

Keren":3s7skis9 said:
Today its back to just mooing for a PM.

All I did was change the outline of the window to pink, and change the cursor to the dinosaur :???: not remotely cow related.

But I like it!
Your cursor is a dinosaur???? Gosh, my ol computer don't moo, cluck, or snort and the cursor is just a plain ol arrow or line..... :( I am jealous. :mrgreen:

You can change the audio files with most programs that use them (once you find them.) Any sound that you have recorded into a file can be substituted for any other sound that your computer uses.

Latest posts