Is it just me?

Help Support CattleToday:

Just Curious

Reaction score
In the last few weeks, I have been coming to this site only to find a "Can Not Find Server" error message....
Most of the time it works... But periodically I get the error message and it is the only site that I have found that does this... I can go to any of the other sites in my favorite's list and they work fine. I have also tried to enter this site from other avenues and have played with cookies, security, and privacy options...
Has anyone else experienced this?

I asked Macon about the situation a week or 2 ago. The server is/was saturated. He was going to add more server power but I dont know if he did it or not yet. Seems like earlier this week I quit having any problems accessing or getting response from the server.

dun

dun":319g9hgw said:
I asked Macon about the situation a week or 2 ago. The server is/was saturated. He was going to add more server power but I dont know if he did it or not yet. Seems like earlier this week I quit having any problems accessing or getting response from the server.

dun
Today is the first day that I have been able to get on since Tuesday... I was starting to take it personal :lol: :lol: