Is it just me....

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":yxqn09uf said:
Bullbuyer":yxqn09uf said:
Whoa Hoss!! You better set up an independent review board to look at any pictures that get posted. We've seen some of your women - folk pictures before, combine that with your recent nicotine withdraw and there's no tellin' what you might pick.
Bullbuyer, You need to be on stage... A Stage Coach. I gots a whole bunch of reviewers, even a couple that's wimmens.

I've often thought BB should be on stage,..........

The first one outta town, that is!! :D

Sometimes you fellers can be down right mean ! Othertimes I guess you're probably asleep!!
Serious question Paint - how do you add them little smiley faces to a post?

Bullbuyer":12yd9yoj said:
Sometimes you fellers can be down right mean ! Othertimes I guess you're probably asleep!!
Dont tell him Paint. The whole state of W.Va. will be wondering how we got so smart. :D :D :D

Bullbuyer":g9v44e5x said:

Heck one or two of them little smiley faces is plum easy. On the other hand....

esmil2.gif

biggrininvasion.gif
biggrininvasion.gif
biggrininvasion.gif
biggrininvasion.gif

Now that just aint right!!

BB, I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya. ;-)

Seriously, they just appear after I've written something astounding! :shock:

Back to the original point of this thread - wings tasting like chicken. I think you boys need to load up and head to New York or California or somewhere real high brow and find ya' one of them tongue scraping doctors.
I swear, I saw that on television one night. This guy was using a little wooden paddle to scrape peoples' tongues. Supposed to remove bacteria and stuff - probably improve your taste buds!!

Bullbuyer":29b2q4pk said:
Back to the original point of this thread - wings tasting like chicken. I think you boys need to load up and head to New York or California or somewhere real high brow and find ya' one of them tongue scraping doctors.
I swear, I saw that on television one night. This guy was using a little wooden paddle to scrape peoples' tongues. Supposed to remove bacteria and stuff - probably improve your taste buds!!

I think you done went an lost it!!!

What, if anythang does wings tastin like chicken, have to do with gettin your tongue scrapped?

Besides, the fact, if'n my tongue needs scrappin, I just pull out my trusty Buck an do it myself. No need to travel to NYC. :roll:

I sure am glad they started picking on you BullBuyer. That way they leave me alone. Gives me more time to convince the yanks they need to move to Tenn. Heck I have already convinced 15 Blue Hairs, 16 swishy boys, 12 folks of confused gender, 23 cross dressers, and 27 boys who wanna be girls to move up there this year already. :lol:

warpaint":sn2kjeyg said:
My tongue is rough as cowhide an my knife is dull, so there!! :p

Still don't get the connection between scrapin an wangs!! 8)

Yea and as much exercise as it gets it's probably tougher then a bullneck roast.Z

MillIronQH":1n4nwtl6 said:
warpaint":1n4nwtl6 said:

Yea and as much exercise as it gets it's probably tougher then a bullneck roast.Z

You just aint whistlin Dixie!! :compute: :drink: :cowboy:

warpaint":1n28feu0 said:

The connection is simple - improve your taste buds and then you'll be able to tell when you're gettin' honest to goodness buffalo wings or just some cheap imposters.
And for flaboy, don't worry. I'll keep 'em busy while you continue the recruiting efforts! I been sendin' some 'folks' to Tenn. too!

What ya'll gotta unnerstand is, eveytime some undesireable sort crosses the stateline, we don't give a chance to unpack, we just put em on the next northbound Greyhound. :lol:

Latest posts