Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes, it is everywhere. From Thanksgiving dinner with the extended family to the vets offive to the feed store to these boards. People like that will be like that no matter where you encounter them. You either listen to them or ignore them, but don't let them get your panties in a wad just because you know they are full of it.

Jogeephus":3j2bu7r6 said:
Happens at the feed store too. Love to watch the experts with their $6000 dollar bull and two cows. Do envy their trucks and trailers though. I plan to help them out when they have lost all the money they care to lose. Probably get one of them registered butcher bulls as well along with the trailer. (Yeah, I've been eyeballing one in particular) ;-)
I know these are the guys we like to wait and watch. Always biting off more than they can chew.
Just the other day hubby decided it's time for a new floor in our little trailor. I gasp in horror. He doesn't do anything "new"and besides the trailor is only 50-60 years old. He would have thought it would last until he was dead.

Rustler9":qo4r4rdn said:

"first liar doesn't stand a chance"

Haven't you heard this phrase before? Means when the bragging starts, the first one doesn't stand a chance because everyone following can top him.

Alice":2jc2yzp9 said:
S.R.R.":2jc2yzp9 said:
Alice":2jc2yzp9 said:
Joy in Texas":2jc2yzp9 said:
Beefy":2jc2yzp9 said:
i have also noticed this. i'm torn between ignoring them and making them look like an ass.
Me too,But since I quit smoking I have alot shorter fuse....so I just read them and go on. LOL.

Haven't quit smoking, but as for the rest, Yeah, that's the way I do it, also.

Alice

Let me be the first to say that Alice you are real homemade 100% wheat bread! ;-) :cboy:

And let me say again, SRR...the pic you posted of yourself reminds me of a white, notice I specified white, Ed Bradley.

Re: White, you had to have been there, folks... :|

Alice

Yeh that was a good one all right! :lol: I was a bit touchy about the white part eh!

I think most on here got my post, if you didn't be glad you didn't. CB. you are correct but I think there are a couple more that could be suffering from this incurable disease. If you didn't get my post, stick around, I have NO DOUBT that it will rear it's ugly head again.