Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this

Help Support CattleToday:

plbcattle

Reaction score
every now and again some one or a couple of someones will show up and stir up a lot of BS. then leave, next thing you know there is always a new poster that post a lot in a very short time and always is a pretty fast learner or knew a little more than they were leading on. This new poster is always going to get into the registered business and pretty heavy. Then as if magic would have it they disappear. Anyone following me or am I on this island alone.

No matter where you are or what you're talking about, there's always someone that can brag and boast about what they have and what they are going to do, and how much better they can do it than anyone else. I think that's just how it is. But, you're right. Hot winds come and go.

Nature of the beast with internet message boards...most everyone is annonymous and can pretty much write what they please. Ya' know tho, it's pretty easy to separate the wheat from the chaffe, I think.

Alice

plbcattle":1snepp3g said:
....... Then as if magic would have it they disappear. Anyone following me or am I on this island alone.

Yes, I've noticed this as well.

Perhaps they don't really disappear, but instead come back with a different screen name. There have been times when that is the case. If you pay attention to writing styles, you can figure out who is new and who isn't.

Katherine

plbcattle":3qy9uapl said:
every now and again some one or a couple of someones will show up and stir up a lot of BS. then leave, next thing you know there is always a new poster that post a lot in a very short time and always is a pretty fast learner or knew a little more than they were leading on. This new poster is always going to get into the registered business and pretty heavy. Then as if magic would have it they disappear. Anyone following me or am I on this island alone.

You wouldn't be referring to Hill Creek and theTurkey Farm?

i have also noticed this. i'm torn between ignoring them and making them look like an ass.

Beefy":2vlc8nkp said:
i have also noticed this. i'm torn between ignoring them and making them look like an ass.
Me too,But since I quit smoking I have alot shorter fuse....so I just read them and go on. LOL.

If I've wrote something or typed it there is no need for me to sign it. My writing style is even more distinguishable than my signature. One sentence will run right into the next. No need for a new paragraph. Just a waste of paper leaving all those spaces and gaps. Save a tree is my thinking.

Joy in Texas":2z0czikd said:
Beefy":2z0czikd said:
Me too,But since I quit smoking I have alot shorter fuse....so I just read them and go on. LOL.

Haven't quit smoking, but as for the rest, Yeah, that's the way I do it, also.

Alice

Alice":32wi8t8a said:
Joy in Texas":32wi8t8a said:
Beefy":32wi8t8a said:

Alice

Let me be the first to say that Alice you are real homemade 100% wheat bread! ;-) :cboy:

S.R.R.":1ldw76rb said:
Alice":1ldw76rb said:
Joy in Texas":1ldw76rb said:
Beefy":1ldw76rb said:

Alice

Let me be the first to say that Alice you are real homemade 100% wheat bread! ;-) :cboy:

And let me say again, SRR...the pic you posted of yourself reminds me of a white, notice I specified white, Ed Bradley.

Re: White, you had to have been there, folks... :|

Alice

Alice":1sdi2vc8 said:
S.R.R.":1sdi2vc8 said:
Alice":1sdi2vc8 said:
Joy in Texas":1sdi2vc8 said:
Beefy":1sdi2vc8 said:

Alice

And let me say again, SRR...the pic you posted of yourself reminds me of a white, notice I specified white, Ed Bradley.

Alice

We're fresh out of White Ed Bradley's. I seen it.

Crowderfarms":tszelyet said:
Alice":tszelyet said:
S.R.R.":tszelyet said:
Alice":tszelyet said:
Joy in Texas":tszelyet said:
Beefy":tszelyet said:

Alice

Alice

We're fresh out of White Ed Bradley's. I seen it.

Like I said Crowder, you had to have been there...and d@#mned if I'm gonna take the time to look it up...

Alice

Beefy":3ptzsi9h said:

All you got to do is open the door, they'll show their own ass. :shock:

cfpinz

Happens at the feed store too. Love to watch the experts with their $6000 dollar bull and two cows. Do envy their trucks and trailers though. I plan to help them out when they have lost all the money they care to lose. Probably get one of them registered butcher bulls as well along with the trailer. (Yeah, I've been eyeballing one in particular) ;-)

Latest posts