Is he big enough to wean??

Help Support CattleToday:

RBB how in the world could you post pics of such worthless animals on here
Tell the truth to these poor people and let them know you were laying down while taking that pic and therefore making the calf and bull look bigger you know he is a mini Limi and try passing him off as a full size
You dang hillbillies are always trying to deceive people aint NO way possible you raised a high quality animal out of them SCRUB HILL cows of yours
If my guess is right you might of even snuck into someone elses pasture and took tha pic probly with one of them Long distance TELEPHOTO lenses

WHEN you gonna learns to quit deceiving peoples on here :deadhorse:

Well i no this fellar over in the flat land thats got a liking for hereford bulls. Buddy of works for him, figure i can paint this face white and pawn him off on that flatlander with a little help from my buddy.

George":179fwhmc said:
Very impressive looking calf!And from that angle,i would think you might be a little light on what you think he weighs.
I kind of thought that too George. It's hard to tell from a pic, but he looks to be very well muscled. Had a char cross calf like that last year that shocked me at 875. Wouldn't surprise me if he weren't in that neighborhood, though RB will have the edge on the guess seeing him in person.

We are conservative folks here.The knot head is working on being a steer. He thinks he is a escape artist. He gets a new lesson tommrow. Gonna put a halter on him and tie his head to a post for a week or so.

Latest posts