Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
The Tennessean
Wednesday, 01/31/07

Animal rights group promises nude protest today

By CHRISTIAN BOTTORFF
Staff Writer

Animal rights activists from PETA are promising to hold a nude protest in downtown Nashville today, even with frigid temperatures currently around 12 degrees.

A protester will be nude and will be "charred" and "cooked" on a grill while slathered with barbecue sauce, the group said in a press release. The protest is against eating meat.

It will be at noon at the intersection of Fourth Avenue North and Church Street, the group said in a news release.

Naw, he was in Birmingham last night at the Idol try-outs. He saw the big yellow bird and just had to go. :lol:

I'm right here at Broadway, if any of Ya'll want pics, please deposit 29.95, or visit my insecure website where WE take credit cards, Welp. gotta run. Miss Nashville's fixin' to get nekkid. Toodles Ya'll.

The nude protestors caused quite a stir. They were protesting the NCBA Convention in Nashville.

Be ashamed Crowder. :shock:

MikeC":85mdeg28 said:
The Tennessean
Wednesday, 01/31/07

Animal rights group promises nude protest today

By CHRISTIAN BOTTORFF
Staff Writer

Animal rights activists from PETA are promising to hold a nude protest in downtown Nashville today, even with frigid temperatures currently around 12 degrees.

Shrinkage!!!!!!!

Tennessee, US

Downtown Nashville was a buzz Thursday morning as representatives from PETA protested at the corner of Fourth Avenue and Church Street.

The protest, in reaction to the National Cattleman's Beef Association, which is holding its annual convention in Nashville, was a display passersby won't soon forget.

Wednesday morning, PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, hosted a demonstration in downtown Nashville.

Organizers said the event is in protest of the annual conference of the National Cattleman's Beef Association that's being held this week at the Opryland Hotel.

Though the demonstration, which featured a nearly nude woman lying on a grill, definitely turned some heads. Passers-by said the message may have been lost in the presentation.

Steve Scott is a Giles County cattle farmer. He said he just doesn't have enough time to worry about the downtown protest. He said, "We're here for business and the betterment of the cattle industry."

Demonstrators with PETA said no matter the temperature, they will continue to spread the naked truth, where ever they go.

MikeC":wjq5av7s said:
The nude protestors caused quite a stir. They were protesting the NCBA Convention in Nashville.

Be ashamed Crowder. :shock:

Ashamed of what? My Wimmens are keepin' all them Cowboys well entertained and taken care of, :heart: "If you know what I mean".Plus it helps me feed my pet cattle. :shock:

MikeC":sfdy1wwt said:
Wednesday morning, PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, hosted a demonstration in downtown Nashville.
Though the demonstration, which featured a nearly nude woman lying on a grill, definitely turned some heads. Passers-by said the message may have been lost in the presentation.

Ya think. Lost in presentation????

I have, on special occasions, been confronted with a "nearly naked" woman. My focus, in those moments, was NEVER on the PETA agenda.
The report says PETA "hosted" the demonstration. So, they put a stripper on a spit. I have to think that would be illegal in an ad promoting beef.
Maybe we need to get naked promoting beef. I'm waiting for several of the lovely ladies posting here to step up to the plate. :lol:

Latest posts