Is "Crowder" a Dentist?

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC

Reaction score
WOODLAND, Calif. â€" A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

Police say Anderson said during recorded phone calls that he routinely massaged patients' chests to treat temporo-mandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, which causes neck and head pain.

Attorney Robert Zaro told administrative law judge Jonathan Lew at a hearing Thursday that he should let Anderson keep his dental license while disciplinary appeals proceed. Anderson would be supervised by two assistants and would no longer do the chest rubs, Zaro said.

Zaro said Anderson, 48, of Woodland, needs to keep seeing patients so he can feed his seven children and pay for his defense.

The judge made no immediate decision.

Lew suspended Anderson's dental license last month. He was charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery and sexual battery. Yolo County prosecutors are investigating complaints from more than two dozen women who say they also were groped in the examining chair in the last five years.

Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.

She took to wearing tight shirts with high necklines, "and Anderson would still get in under her shirt and bra," according to a police report.

Foxnews

Is there so few dentists in the world that you have to go to one who repeatedly fondled you, and you allowed it six times? I don't think she should be allowed to file charges. :roll:

Victoria":25tcgk1z said:
Is there so few dentists in the world that you have to go to one who repeatedly fondled you, and you allowed it six times? I don't think she should be allowed to file charges. :roll:

I agree. After the dentist picked his teeth up off the floor, I doubt he'd want me for a patient anyway. Note how he's never done this to a man, and the last time I looked, men get TMJ just like everyone else. I've never been to a dentist where it was just the two of us. There's always an assistant.

And six times? Sounds like a pretty lonely patient!

There was a similar news story several years ago about an eye doctor that was making women take off their shirts, and they were actually doing it.

How dumb do you have to be?

Lammie":223bt4pm said:
There was a similar news story several years ago about an eye doctor that was making women take off their shirts, and they were actually doing it.

How dumb do you have to be?

I think they have a need for exhibitionism, really no one could believe that taking off your shirt helps check your sight could they?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm not a Dentist, although my Ex-Wife called me one once. I told her "you wont feel a thing", This "will only take a minute" And "you'll feel so much better". :lol:

Actually I'm an Optometrist. I have brought a glimmer of sight to many a "Blind Mellon" :shock: :shock:

MistyMorning":1bf8yhja said:
Victoria":1bf8yhja said:
really no one could believe that taking off your shirt helps check your sight could they?

Crowder does :roll:

Misty, This is Candy from Dr. Crowder's office, I'm calling you to confirm your 9:00 A.m. Appointment with the good Doctor...Please arrive a little early for your appointment, as Doc Crowder has a "full Schedule" tomorrow.

Crowderfarms":3qin37st said:
Misty, This is Candy from Dr. Crowder's office, I'm calling you to confirm your 9:00 A.m. Appointment with the good Doctor...Please arrive a little early for your appointment, as Doc Crowder has a "full Schedule" tomorrow.

Candy, this is Misty so sorry to have missed your call. I apoligize, but you will have to cancel my 9:00 A.M. appointment with the Doctor as I smell a rat :p

MistyMorning":35gq6mhu said:
Victoria":35gq6mhu said:
really no one could believe that taking off your shirt helps check your sight could they?

Crowder does :roll:

Well, it certainly helps to check my eye sight. :lol:

Crowder, at least you did not lie to your X. It took a minute, she didn't feel a thing, and she felt so good to have it over with. :shock:

Latest posts