Is Bill going to have an Auction?

Help Support CattleToday:

Who knows how they will divide their assets. I heard on the radio this morning (AFR) that they plan to continue to work together on the charities, which leads me to believe it was a political and financial decision, nothing to do with the institution of marriage.

I'll bet he's going to advocate some kind of regenerative agriculture. Funny part is that any organic food production system needs livestock.
Bill likes fake meat and has invested in it.

I read that alot of his land is being transitioned to organic to make more $$$$.

Here the organic guys have cows or buy turkey litter or both.

Who knows how they will divide their assets. I heard on the radio this morning (AFR) that they plan to continue to work together on the charities, which leads me to believe it was a political and financial decision, nothing to do with the institution of marriage.
I heard that Bill is not the fun party animal anymore.

Does anyone have her phone number. I'm ready to take one for the team! Just kidding....................lol

I would bet that old Bill had a pretty air tight prenuptual before they got married. He was well on his way to being the richest man in the world when they got married.

I would bet that old Bill had a pretty air tight prenuptial before they got married. He was well on his way to being the richest man in the world when they got married.
Bill 65 and Melinda (French) Gates 56 did not have a prenuptial agreement.
In 1991 Bill Gates wealth surpassed 101 billion.
They began dating in 1987 and Married Jan. 1 1994 = (34 years as a couple)
3 children Jennifer, Rory and Phoebe.

Melinda graduated valedictorian from a Catholic high school in Dallas
and computer engineering and economics degrees from Duke University.
Bill is a college dropout.
In 2014 Bill stated, "The morals system of religion are super important.
Our children attended the Catholic church Melinda goes to and I participate in.
Science has filled in some of the realm that religion used to fill in, but the mystery and beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing and there's no scientific explanation of how it came about. I think it makes sense to believe in God."

Last edited:
My buddy Bill is getting hammered in the social media. Now they think he might be a pervert. He does have a look...

Last edited:

Latest posts