Is anyone paying attention to the Senate discussing the 1.9 Trillion Covid Relief Plan?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hamiam

Reaction score
Less than 10 percent will go toward Covid relief. This after over 4 trillion was spent last year. There are plenty of things in this bill that will make a conservative's blood boil! If you live in a Democrat or RINO Senator state, you may want to email or call your senators office today! I will continue to pray for our country.

Attachments

• 018B6D4E-6CF6-481F-B33F-6E11A68F62EA.jpeg
    018B6D4E-6CF6-481F-B33F-6E11A68F62EA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
It's Porkapalooza to be sure.
One of the things that really gets under my skin is the 120% USDA loan forgiveness for black & other minorities. I just don't understand how you can have a government loan forgiveness based solely on your skin color. Can you say Discrimination!

My great-grandpa was a farmer. He had to drop out of school around the 3rd grade. I suspect that he didn't get much schooling in those 3 years in rural Louisiana because he never learned to read or write. His children had a little more education but didn't finish grade school as they had to pick cotton to help feed the family. He never owned land he farmed on leased land & barely scraped by. Poverty continued in our family for another 2 generations.

When I married my husband in 1981, we had $135.00 saved between us. It has taken 40 years to save, buy & build a small ranch. However, we are white & not considered disadvantaged. Interesting!

One of the things that really gets under my skin is the 120% USDA loan forgiveness for black & other minorities. I just don't understand how you can have a government loan forgiveness based solely on your skin color. Can you say Discrimination!

My great-grandpa was a farmer. He had to drop out of school around the 3rd grade. I suspect that he didn't get much schooling in those 3 years in rural Louisiana because he never learned to read or write. His children had a little more education but didn't finish grade school as they had to pick cotton to help feed the family. He never owned land he farmed on leased land & barely scraped by. Poverty continued in our family for another 2 generations.

When I married my husband in 1981, we had $135.00 saved between us. It has taken 40 years to save, buy & build a small ranch. However, we are white & not considered disadvantaged. Interesting!
Yup, white privilege if I've ever heard it.

Your avatar is a African-American cow, oppressed by white privilege. You is a racist!

Less than 10 percent will go toward Covid relief. This after over 4 trillion was spent last year. There are plenty of things in this bill that will make a conservative's blood boil! If you live in a Democrat or RINO Senator state, you may want to email or call your senators office today! I will continue to pray for our country.
How do you expect those congressmen to maintain their lifestyle.
Lobbyists have to be paid as well as foreign side. Where do you think those American dollars are going?
Remember there is only one snake in DC red head on one end blue the other.
If you listen real close when he hisses it says screw American and her workers.
If you read that bill you will literally read what tyranny and the birth of dictatorship are going to look like.

I have been a poor white boy all my life. 17 years ago when I was medically retired from serving in the Arrmy. We moved into section 8 housing, all we could afford. We were 1 of 3 white families in the projects and 2 of us had to pay rent, didnt qualify for gov help making $8/hr and a 0% disability doing hotel security with a family of 4. Just tired of being poor and eating beans and rice for the following 3 years while we saved up to get the he'll out of there.
Life is good now...... but then..... HA!

How do you expect those congressmen to maintain their lifestyle.
Lobbyists have to be paid as well as foreign side. Where do you think those American dollars are going?
Remember there is only one snake in DC red head on one end blue the other.
If you listen real close when he hisses it says screw American and her workers.
If you read that bill you will literally read what tyranny and the birth of dictatorship are going to look like.
I believe what you're saying but find it difficult to accept this truth.

So it took just under 11 hours to read the bill. Now instead of 20 hours of debate, they will have 3 hours of debate. It just started on C-Span2 .

What! Senator Dan Sullivan of Alaska is not voting on the senate floor because his father in law died & he had to go home! He needs to get his butt back to Washington!

What! Senator Dan Sullivan of Alaska is not voting on the senate floor because his father in law died & he had to go home! He needs to get his butt back to Washington!
Sadly it wouldn't have mattered. They had the tie breaker vote regardless.

What I would like is for our resident liberals to defend the contents of this abomination.

trans.gif

I have about come to the conclusion it really doesn't matter if it is 10 Trillion. We are doomed. The ticker is at 28 trillion plus and fixing to go over 30 trillion. Currently that is $223,000 plus per taxpayer according to the debt clock list above. The bunch (both parties) we have put in office has sunk our country.

trans.gif

Last edited:
US unfunded Liabilities are 159 Trillion dollars (that includes Federal, State, local, individual and whatever ever else) which comes to $483,000 plus per citizen. The medium income is $35000, good luck with getting any liability reduction.

Ur9.gif

Last edited:
Sadly it wouldn't have mattered. They had the tie breaker vote regardless.

What I would like is for our resident liberals to defend the contents of this abomination.
It is so disheartening! How could he leave under the circumstances. 🐫'la should have had to sit up all night & break tie after tie! I wish every American would have stayed up last night to watch as the Republicans tried to add articles to correct many of the horrible parts of this bill. They failed 99.9% of the time.

So, the Democrats got their reparations for minority farmers & ranchers, $1,400 checks to prisoners, billions of dollars to public schools but $0 for private or Christian schools. I love the part where a family of 4 can get government subsidized Obamacare even if their annual income is $500,000. These Leftist Democrats are SICK!

Latest posts