is 7% of America really this stupid?

Help Support CattleToday:

I won't answer that but will say I look both ways when I'm crossing a one way street. And remember, 93 million americans are killed each day by guns so we need gun control.

Jogeephus":3kf1wic7 said:
I won't answer that but will say I look both ways when I'm crossing a one way street. And remember, 93 million americans are killed each day by guns so we need gun control.

Solution? Can we give guns to the 7%?

I'm surprised that it's only 7% . . . . . . . . .over half the people I meet these days leave me wondering how they made it to adulthood.

Alan":18371z8a said:
Jogeephus":18371z8a said:

Solution? Can we give guns to the 7%?

It might be cheaper to just give them empty five gallon buckets but rub the warning you can drown if you stick your head in the bucket warning off it. ;-)

Of course chocolate milk comes from brown cows, and only bulls have horns. Everyone knows that. But where does strawberry milk come from? I've never seen a pink cow.

No grown adult is that ignorant, except maybe Maxine Waters.
They had to be joking

Jogeephus":1jzljup9 said:
I won't answer that but will say I look both ways when I'm crossing a one way street.
And remember, 93 million americans are killed each day by guns so we need gun control.
Nah-uh, but common mistake... guns only kill 92 million Americans per day... 2nd hand smoke kills 93 million daily.

Son of Butch":na252n93 said:
Jogeephus":na252n93 said:
I won't answer that but will say I look both ways when I'm crossing a one way street.
And remember, 93 million americans are killed each day by guns so we need gun control.
Nah-uh, but common mistake... guns only kill 92 million Americans per day... 2nd hand smoke kills 93 million daily.

When will the human race evolve to the point they will drown if they look up in a rain storm?

Son of Butch":3qr240no said:
Jogeephus":3qr240no said:

We are going to be extinct pretty quick at that rate.
Seems like the opposite is happening. It's getting kind of crowded

Cross-7":28a8pbnz said:
Son of Butch":28a8pbnz said:
Jogeephus":28a8pbnz said:

We are going to be extinct pretty quick at that rate.
Nah-uh, USA population is over 300 million, so it'll be fine. Some people just find math hard.
But it's five of one - half dozen of the other.

Alan":27qc6aqk said:
Son of Butch":27qc6aqk said:
Jogeephus":27qc6aqk said:

When will the human race evolve to the point they will drown if they look up in a rain storm?

I think some of them are already there.

Rafter S":3321b0ij said:
Of course chocolate milk comes from brown cows, and only bulls have horns. Everyone knows that. But where does strawberry milk come from? I've never seen a pink cow.
"Certified Red Angus" my friend
Ranch Tested, Rancher Trusted

red angus 2010":3c551169 said:
Rafter S":3c551169 said:
"Certified Red Angus" my friend
Ranch Tested, Rancher Trusted

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Rafter S":fb1bnat7 said:
That happens when the cows get into grandma's strawberry patch!.. Usually ends up being a milkshake by the time she gets them out

Had a lady tell me a few days ago when she was buying brown eggs. She said that all eggs are brown but they bleached some of them for the folks that liked white eggs.

Latest posts