IRS

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score
Is anybody else watching and reading about what's going on??? It sounds like nobody knows nothing, maybe they all need to be fired.

highgrit":2me40wf4 said:
Is anybody else watching and reading about what's going on??? It sounds like nobody knows nothing, maybe they all need to be fired.

When you got a skunk in the hen house, nobody wants to check the chickens.

I'm of the opinion they've needed to be fired for a while but now we have really solid evidence. I would love it if this leads to a tax system overhaul.

Just for your own safety fellers, don't hold your breath. I'm sure the liberal media is getting ready to sweep this under the carpet, when that happens the only ones talking about it will be a few of us so called rednecks and Fox news. I hope I'm wrong.

Larry

larryshoat":3sycb2ao said:
Just for your own safety fellers, don't hold your breath. I'm sure the liberal media is getting ready to sweep this under the carpet, when that happens the only ones talking about it will be a few of us so called rednecks and Fox news. I hope I'm wrong.

Larry

I'm almost thinking the Liberal Media is running out of patience with the prez and the lies. It's gotten to where they try and take up for him it's rammed back down their throats, and it doesn't taste quite as good having to go back down.

The last thing with the bugging and such of the ap phones has the media not so enamoured with the current situation. That could play the conservative favor for once

Y'all can chill out worrying about all of this. Come 2014 and 2016 elections ive got a plan that's just genius! It just came to me today while I was driving by Wal-Mart.

On election day I am gonna have warehouses 2 miles outside every major city in America. Each warehouse will be filled with Twinkies. I'm gonna run commercials on tv all day the day before election day that we are giving away free Twinkies ON election day.

The lines will be so full of Obama voters they won't stand a chance. :lol:

It would seem that the more free shyt people get, it increases the desire for more free shyt.

Isomade":1qmmu1rr said:
Y'all can chill out worrying about all of this. Come 2014 and 2016 elections ive got a plan that's just genius! It just came to me today while I was driving by Wal-Mart.

On election day I am gonna have warehouses 2 miles outside every major city in America. Each warehouse will be filled with Twinkies. I'm gonna run commercials on tv all day the day before election day that we are giving away free Twinkies ON election day.

It would seem that the more free shyt people get, it increases the desire for more free shyt.

need to include Red Soda Water

Isomade":19j75059 said:

I think your girl has a chance with that kind of strategizing. Add in things like war on youth or intolerance of Okies and it is a sure thing.

I have a 3 yr old if she needs a running mate. Seems like she's head strong and a no bs kinda girl with leadership qualities. The other day her 6 yr old boy cousin ran screaming from a spider. She assessed the situation grabbed a shoe and said, "I kill it!". Then rained down terror on said spider. Brought a tear to my eye. She's going to be just like her mama. I'm in trouble.

slick4591":2euzksvl said:
larryshoat":2euzksvl said:

Larry

I'm almost thinking the Liberal Media is running out of patience with the prez and the lies. It's gotten to where they try and take up for him it's rammed back down their throats, and it doesn't taste quite as good having to go back down.

Slick I would love to think that even those penny loafer wearin, cob salad eatin, foreign car drivin metrosexuals have had enough, but I don't think that will happen. Hope I'm wrong.

Larry

Slick I would love to think that even those penny loafer wearin, cob salad eatin, foreign car drivin metrosexuals have had enough, but I don't think that will happen. Hope I'm wrong.

Larry[/quote]

Larry you really need to quit holding back. Tell us what you really think!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

BTW the ones we really need to worry about are not those that are easily recognizable but those who look like you and are secretly sucking the gov'mt teat through their Unions and such!

larryshoat":tgm512gq said:

Larry

I guess it gives me a little hope when Chris Matthews goes off on Obama.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/201 ... tml?hp=l13

Latest posts