Irony or idiocy

Help Support CattleToday:

Dennis,

Google Conservative Tribune. It is off the charts on Fact Check. You would be better served reading Alice in Wonderland. Lol

I've looked into them and while I understand they have a heavy Conservative bias they do report on real world events. As far as I can tell they have not been listed as a fake or satirical site.

Real Blacks!? Finally something I can agree with these people on. I've said for years we need a test for blackness and if you can't prove you are at least 80% Sudanese then you are not black but are just a poser. A wannabe.

I've wondered that if Bruce Jenner can be a man and get awarded woman of the year, why cant Rachel Dolezal be black? Its much easier to change your color than it is your gender......

I don't know if it is irony or idiocy. Most days I just look at all of the above and shake my head while thinking "I am just too old for this poop." I seriously wish some days that I could have been born 25 years earlier. I think our country is too p.c. to label all of that what it really is - mental illness.

Latest posts