Irony or idiocy

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Dennis,

Google Conservative Tribune. It is off the charts on Fact Check. You would be better served reading Alice in Wonderland. Lol

OP
OP
slick4591

slick4591

Reaction score
I've looked into them and while I understand they have a heavy Conservative bias they do report on real world events. As far as I can tell they have not been listed as a fake or satirical site.

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Real Blacks!? Finally something I can agree with these people on. I've said for years we need a test for blackness and if you can't prove you are at least 80% Sudanese then you are not black but are just a poser. A wannabe.

cowgirl8

Reaction score
I've wondered that if Bruce Jenner can be a man and get awarded woman of the year, why cant Rachel Dolezal be black? Its much easier to change your color than it is your gender......

BrangusUSA

Reaction score
I don't know if it is irony or idiocy. Most days I just look at all of the above and shake my head while thinking "I am just too old for this poop." I seriously wish some days that I could have been born 25 years earlier. I think our country is too p.c. to label all of that what it really is - mental illness.