Iron Eyes Cody

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown":3t0pybzn said:
bigbull338":3t0pybzn said:
carey grant was married to dyan cannon at the time of his death.an they had a son.

He was still gay..

Rock Hudson was gay. A very handsome man.

Randolph Scott was one fine looking man. However, I still think that Clark Gable was an even finer looking fellow.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":1crdlcwj said:
hillsdown":1crdlcwj said:
bigbull338":1crdlcwj said:
carey grant was married to dyan cannon at the time of his death.an they had a son.

He was still gay..

Rock Hudson was gay. A very handsome man.

Randolph Scott was one fine looking man. However, I still think that Clark Gable was an even finer looking fellow.

Katherine

And Clark was sure as he[[ not gay. I wish he was still alive today. The only actor in Hollywood who even resembles a real man is Tom Selleck. Especially since he told Rosie O'Donnel to kiss his A$$ on TV

Not all Indians were buried on platforms. Each tribe did it different.

By the way he true REAL Man in Hollywood is Sam Elliott. Then Tom Selleck, (Now gone but not forgotten) John Wayne "the Duke".

I didn't really expect to see him on a wooden platform, but I sure didn't expect to see that he lied about being an Italian in real life.
He speak with forked tongue!
Chuckie

WagaAgeyv":3k3pa01f said:
Not all Indians were buried on platforms. Each tribe did it different.

By the way he true REAL Man in Hollywood is Sam Elliott. Then Tom Selleck, (Now gone but not forgotten) John Wayne "the Duke".

You're right about Sam Elliot I met him a few years ago when he was filming Conagher down by Canon City. One of the best guys you would ever want to meet. Seemed to not even know he was a movie star.

He almost bought the ranch Goose Gossage had for sale near there. Guess he changed his mind cuz Gossage ended up selling to someone else.