Irish Red/Black Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills

Reaction score
The other night was looking through Craigslist and came across an add for those bulls. The pictures they showed were of red ones, but were selling some of both. I am not interested in them but just wondering if anyone here uses them or knows much about them?

Ky hills":42ussdt5 said:
The other night was looking through Craigslist and came across an add for those bulls. The pictures they showed were of red ones, but were selling some of both. I am not interested in them but just wondering if anyone here uses them or knows much about them?

There was a man who raised Irish Reds at the 2016 Farm Fest in Springfield MO. I think he was from Rolla. He was in the same barn where Fire Sweep had her bulls tied up.

Ky hills":fcrglzo0 said:
If I were in colder climates,,black galloway would spark my interest..look like a easy keeping type..https://americangalloway.com/

Latest posts