Irish Black Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Lee VanRoss

Reaction score
Is there anyone here with practical experience with Irish Black/Red cattle?

look long and hard at the feet of any of those bulls, plus virtually nonexistant epd's....

3way> I have never owned or even seen Black Irish cattle of any type. That being said, is there any empirical evidence aside from your looking long and hard at the feet of the bulls that would substantiate your inference of mobile deficiency? Thank you in advance for any verifiable
documentation you may provide. LVR

3way> I have never owned or even seen Black Irish cattle of any type. That being said, is there any empirical evidence aside from your looking long and hard at the feet of the bulls that would substantiate your inference of mobile deficiency? Thank you in advance for any verifiable
documentation you may provide. LVR
If you can't tell by looking at them then you shouldn't be buying cattle. Find someone who knows what to look for structurally and pay them to help you with selection. and for the record I HAVE looked at them long and hard...that and the fact that they were ridiculously priced is why I went another direction 15 years ago. NOW do you also want to fight about their homemade epd's. I met the man who "developed" the breed, I looked at the entire cowherd, i did look LONG AND HARD" at the feet on them as a group not just individually and decided that I didn't like what I saw. You won't find "empirical data because it's nonexistent as are the irish blacks for the most part. Now please feel free to go pick a fight somewhere else. Now! if your purpose here is to pimp the breed then be honest and take it from there.

I3Way> In my first sentence I clearly stated I had never owned or even seen Irish Black Cattle. Your lack of ability to communicate
is exceeded only by my unwillingness to participate in an exchange at a level below which I am willing to stoop.
Have a good life LVR

I3Way> In my first sentence I clearly stated I had never owned or even seen Irish Black Cattle. Your lack of ability to communicate
is exceeded only by my unwillingness to participate in an exchange at a level below which I am willing to stoop.
Have a good life LVR
He seems to have communicated his point very well as evidenced by your response.

Latest posts