Iran getting involved with Iraq!

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

This is getting too weird.....now the Iranian wants to help al Sadr and the Iraqis. This is the same country who got their ass kicked back in the 80's...you would think they would be fighting against the Iraqis on our side but they have chosen to stick with the Iraqis. Just like a bully bullied a smaller kid and the kid keeps coming back for more...I guess Iran likes to be bullied around. Additionally, if the Iranians are involved then you know the situation is really B A D in Iraq. With all these hard fact evidence against Bush, you still support him? By jove! Wake up!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... ea/iraq_12

To be honest, he wasn't my first choice, but he is far better than Algore would have been. No offense intended, but would you want him in office right now?

Oreo, I didn't read the article yet, but everybody knows how these camel jockies work. They probably got their little feelings hurt because big daddy had to step in to promote stabilization and freedom. Nobody on this planet wants their territory to be occupied, myself included. But how else will that place ever be stabilized? We've been letting them try to sort out their whining and complaining and killing each other for decades. Didn't work. Finally the Bush family has the balls to start toward something. It may end up being negative. I hope it doesn't, but the only way to finish something is to start something.

Oregonian":2jrviakm said:
This is getting too weird.....now the Iranian wants to help al Sadr and the Iraqis. This is the same country who got their ass kicked back in the 80's...you would think they would be fighting against the Iraqis on our side but they have chosen to stick with the Iraqis. Just like a bully bullied a smaller kid and the kid keeps coming back for more...I guess Iran likes to be bullied around. Additionally, if the Iranians are involved then you know the situation is really B A D in Iraq. With all these hard fact evidence against Bush, you still support him? By jove! Wake up!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... ea/iraq_12

Save your breath... You'll need it to blow up your date.