Iran admits it shot down plane....

Help Support CattleToday:

If it was up to Liberal MSM, they would have us at war with the US next week. They blame the entire crash on Trump - Iran was just 'on edge'. I don't even bother watching anything concerning this whole fiasco any more - it just leads to anti-US propaganda.

ga.prime said:
Khomeini International Airport surrounded by anti-aircraft installations. What could go wrong?

Many "mostly" civilian airports around the world have anti-aircraft systems around them.

One of several places in the US you DON'T want to intrude into are the exclusion zones around Washington DC and parts of NYC when the President is visiting there.
Avengers and Phalanx, and NASAMS oh my...

There are others in this country and I assume most nations have similar assets in or very near their capitols.

Aaron said:
If it was up to Liberal MSM, they would have us at war with the US next week. They blame the entire crash on Trump - Iran was just 'on edge'. I don't even bother watching anything concerning this whole fiasco any more - it just leads to anti-US propaganda.

MSM reporting should start out "Once upon a time" and end with "Everyone lived happily ever after"

Latest posts