IQ

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE

Reaction score
It would have been very interesting (and fun) if the poster's IQ was indicated instead of the number of posts made, don't you think? :secret:

KNERSIE":2sroc3op said:
It would have been very interesting (and fun) if the poster's IQ was indicated instead of the number of posts made, don't you think? :secret:

I can think of a few cases where negative numbers would be needed.

twistedxranch":312vtctw said:
cfpinz":312vtctw said:
KNERSIE":312vtctw said:

I can think of a few cases where negative numbers would be needed.

Like in your case?

Actually yours. If you add up all of the past usernames you've had banned you might get it up to zero.

Stupid people don't bother that much. Stupid people that think they are smarter than everyone else bother me.

Walt

EmoticonGoofy.gif
hey think I might pass????

( quote) Dude,

I honestly for the last time have no clue what you are talking about. Why must you act immature like a 40 year old adolescent? Grow up get a life and start worrying about yourself. Ask the mods if my ip address matches anyone else on this board. I promise you they will tell you no. [/quote]

That sure sounds real, real familiar, STUPID in hard to hide.

Txwalt":2devvmzs said:
Stupid people don't bother that much. Stupid people that think they are smarter than everyone else bother me.

Walt

Its all relative Walt. My brain goes completely off charts in the A-Quadrant when they put me thru the Hermann tests. Their pie chart isn't big enough. I am above average in the B quadrant and about average in the D quadrant. When it comes to the C Quadrant, I barely touch it.

It was all very revealing to me on what makes me tick. Put me off in a corner and let me resolve problems. There are C quadrant issues that mentally challenged folks could deal with much better than I. Furthermore, I have no desire to increase my capacity with touchy feely issues.

Calman":1mh24ak7 said:
What is a IQ? Don't rekon I've even got one.

Cal

Cal...that as a very "Intelligent Question". :lol: :lol: My IQ has never been measured. I understand the calculations don't do "negative" very well.

Latest posts