• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

IQ

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE

Reaction score
It would have been very interesting (and fun) if the poster's IQ was indicated instead of the number of posts made, don't you think? :secret:

cfpinz

Reaction score
KNERSIE":2sroc3op said:
It would have been very interesting (and fun) if the poster's IQ was indicated instead of the number of posts made, don't you think? :secret:

I can think of a few cases where negative numbers would be needed.

grannysoo

Reaction score
I'll start. Mine is somewhere around 16. After all, I'm one of those inbred stupid southerners. :lol2:

cfpinz

Reaction score
twistedxranch":312vtctw said:
cfpinz":312vtctw said:
KNERSIE":312vtctw said:

I can think of a few cases where negative numbers would be needed.

Like in your case?

Actually yours. If you add up all of the past usernames you've had banned you might get it up to zero.

Txwalt

Reaction score
Stupid people don't bother that much. Stupid people that think they are smarter than everyone else bother me.

Walt

chrisy

Reaction score
hey think I might pass????

alacattleman

Reaction score
i bet he's talking about me :help: but most IQ's are pretty apparent the moment their fingers touch the keys

ROCKSPRINGS

Reaction score
( quote) Dude,

I honestly for the last time have no clue what you are talking about. Why must you act immature like a 40 year old adolescent? Grow up get a life and start worrying about yourself. Ask the mods if my ip address matches anyone else on this board. I promise you they will tell you no. [/quote]

That sure sounds real, real familiar, STUPID in hard to hide.

gimpyrancher

Reaction score
If you want to see stupid, watch government and judges. IQ has nothing to do with common sense. Know what I mean? :?

Jovid

Reaction score
backhoeboogie":139mo0m2 said:
ROCKSPRINGS":139mo0m2 said:
That sure sounds real, real familiar, STUPID in hard to hide.

Did he mention LA200 yet? :D

I did read a post where he said he was from Tennessee
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Txwalt":2devvmzs said:
Stupid people don't bother that much. Stupid people that think they are smarter than everyone else bother me.

Walt

Its all relative Walt. My brain goes completely off charts in the A-Quadrant when they put me thru the Hermann tests. Their pie chart isn't big enough. I am above average in the B quadrant and about average in the D quadrant. When it comes to the C Quadrant, I barely touch it.

It was all very revealing to me on what makes me tick. Put me off in a corner and let me resolve problems. There are C quadrant issues that mentally challenged folks could deal with much better than I. Furthermore, I have no desire to increase my capacity with touchy feely issues.

TexasBred

Reaction score
Calman":1mh24ak7 said:
What is a IQ? Don't rekon I've even got one.

Cal

Cal...that as a very "Intelligent Question". :lol: :lol: My IQ has never been measured. I understand the calculations don't do "negative" very well.

Latest posts