iPhone or Blackberry

Help Support CattleToday:

I said something to the wife the other day about getting one of them new-fangled cellular phones, think I'll try gettin either a PokeBerry or maybe one them stylish new DingleBerries...

Is an ipod like a pea pod? I like blackberry cobbler best,but pie will do.

My favorite is anything that is cheap and uses a sims card. I would hate to know that I destroyed a $400.00 phone when it fell off the tractor and got run over, or took a bath in the water tank, or fell out of the truck, etc.

A cheap phone however is better. Pop the sims card out and into a new one and you're back up running again. Any phone that costs over $10.00 on ebay is out of my budget. :lol2:

I'm too poor for either one so I couldn't tell ya. But both can have internet access which would be helpful. I think it would be hard to have an expensive phone while running a farm though...mine wouldn't last too long anyways.

Neither.

Just bought a new battery ($13.98) for my 4-year old cellphone. Second time thru the wash weakend the battery a whole bunch. Doubt a blackberry or iPhone could stand that. Was majorly surprised when the cell made it thru the wash the first time needless to say when it survived the second trip. I'm keeping it.

Blackberries for the most part have a keyboard, although some like the pearl has a silly half sized keyboard. It is very useful for syncing with a MS Exchange server. The iphone has a touch screen for its keyboard. Personally, I'm terrible about typing on a iphone. There are lots more apps and games developed for the iphone. Both have internet connectivity.

perda04":3utftgg7 said:
Blackberries for the most part have a keyboard, although some like the pearl has a silly half sized keyboard. It is very useful for syncing with a MS Exchange server. The iphone has a touch screen for its keyboard. Personally, I'm terrible about typing on a iphone. There are lots more apps and games developed for the iphone. Both have internet connectivity.

Never tried the I-Phone but have had Blackberry for several years. Use the Blackberry Peal Flip model now and have no complaints with it. Internet access, GPS system for an addtional $9.95 per month. Pretty good all around phone for my needs.

Latest posts