Investment people.. Have you been following the GME kerfuffle?

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't short stocks so I don't have any sympathy for someone who got caught in a short squeeze.
I don't think the practice of shorting stocks is good, but I can see it being a useful balance to only being able to bet on it going up.
On the other hand, shorting 139% of the stock is predatory and stupid... and they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar this time.

I bought 8 shares last week. Sitting pretty good now, wish I had more to put in.

Those hedge funds got caught with their pants down, and are now pissing and moaning about the same crap they get away with all the time. We aren't going to let them off easy.

The way this is shaping up, it's going to be a once in a lifetime event. We may never see a short squeeze like this one again, although they probably said the same thing in 2008 with VW, yet here we are.

Was sitting at just under $40 last week, at $450 now and the market hasn't even opened, the big squeeze hasn't even begun.

At first $400 was a joke. Then it became reality, $1000 was the joke. Now, $1000 isn't even unreasonable, if people don't fold early, it could get wild.

I bought 8 shares last week. Sitting pretty good now, wish I had more to put in.

Those hedge funds got caught with their pants down, and are now pissing and moaning about the same crap they get away with all the time. We aren't going to let them off easy.

The way this is shaping up, it's going to be a once in a lifetime event. We may never see a short squeeze like this one again, although they probably said the same thing in 2008 with VW, yet here we are.

Was sitting at just under $40 last week, at $450 now and the market hasn't even opened, the big squeeze hasn't even begun.

At first $400 was a joke. Then it became reality, $1000 was the joke. Now, $1000 isn't even unreasonable, if people don't fold early, it could get wild.
it seems to be a yoyo right now, fell to $120 then rebounded
Just for posterity, this is todays trading
1611856402127.png

Last 5 days
1611856452120.png

If you're in it for the money and not for a political statement, I'd get out when I see it spike around $400+ and realize the gains.. you'd be sitting at 1000% profit.. the risk of losing lots at this point compared to the additional 2x profit is getting pretty real

Latest posts