Investment/partnership in cattle ranch

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Please advise if there is any interest among cattle ranchers concerning investors/partners for their ranching operations. If so I would be interested in having a listing of these folks. Thank you.
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

[email protected]

(User Above)":nv9a0a41 said:
: Please advise if there is any interest among cattle ranchers concerning investors/partners for their ranching operations. If so I would be interested in having a listing of these folks. Thank you.<p>I AM INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PROPOSING OR ASKING. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTORS TO PURCHASE CATTLE AND CARRY THEM FROM THE PRODUCER ,THROUGH CONDITIONING AND THE FEEDLOT AND THE EXPERIENCE TO MAKE IT PROFITABLE FOR INVESTORS. PLEASE ADVISE IF THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING. MIKE GUNTER
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":34b4cy8q said:
: : Please advise if there is any interest among cattle ranchers concerning investors/partners for their ranching operations. If so I would be interested in having a listing of these folks. Thank you.<p>: I AM INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PROPOSING OR ASKING. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR INVESTORS TO PURCHASE CATTLE AND CARRY THEM FROM THE PRODUCER ,THROUGH CONDITIONING AND THE FEEDLOT AND THE EXPERIENCE TO MAKE IT PROFITABLE FOR INVESTORS. PLEASE ADVISE IF THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING. MIKE GUNTER <p>
<br>

[email protected]

Latest posts