Interesting weekend

Help Support CattleToday:

BeefmasterB":2gartpk8 said:
Lammie":2gartpk8 said:
peg4x4":2gartpk8 said:
Well,it's over. Hopefully you won't have to do it again anytime soon. Little late to train son different,but it can be done. Good luck,glad you're feeling better.

That's his fiance's job now! I think he was just trying to make everyone feel comfortable inviting them over. As for the garbage, he required an attitude adjustment on my part. I'm not a bed and breakfast nor a maid.

Men get married to get trained by their wives now? No wonder mankind is in trouble. Your not a maid Lammie? C'mon!!! Throw their messes outthe back door and they'll eventually get the message.

Behind every successful man is a wife that is nagging the hell out of him.

Oh come on. He's a good kid. We generally like to entertain. He wanted her parents to see our home and the animals and all that. I think it got out of everyone's control.

Yep. I've taken him as far as I can. It is Katie's job to do the rest now. Every woman gets faced with this at some point in life. I'm still training Steve!

bigbull338":2emdv0av said:
lammie i doubt youll ever finish training steve.

Very true, bigbull. Very true. You can't train a 50 year old dog to do new tricks. He lets the seat down, so that may be the best I can hope for.

Lammie":l6y1isd9 said:
bigbull338":l6y1isd9 said:
lammie i doubt youll ever finish training steve.

Very true, bigbull. Very true. You can't train a 50 year old dog to do new tricks. He lets the seat down, so that may be the best I can hope for.

:nod: What more can you ask for? At least you won't fall in during the night....

He's actually pretty good to me and super good to my family. I guess I couldn't ask for a better partner. :heart:

Latest posts