Interesting Sign...

Help Support CattleToday:

HatCreekFan

Reaction score
enjoykentuckysign.jpg

Wonder what the story is behind the sign? You think they might have rented pigs at one time?

Isn't it great? We were driving along, when suddenly I spotted the sign. Well, I made the Spouse turn around (a major no-no in his book) and I took a picture. I had no idea what renting pigs was all about... I mean, if they had to have a sign saying they didn't, did that mean that they did at one time? I found out later where it came from, and then thought it was even funnier. :)

Theres a sign on east side of I65 in Indiana that says. used cows for sale. I figure its some dairy farmer that gets rid of his old milkers.

This sign is on the crosswalk from the dorms to the classrooms on the Ohio University campus. My sister pays good money to get an education from a school that has to post a sign like this???

015_10_0001.jpg

I sent the photo around at school, and found out later that it was from Lonesome Dove - part of the sign that Gus had made had "we don't rent pigs' on it. I thought it was pretty funny. I asked the Spouse if we could put up a sign like that, but he gave me the The Eye, so I dropped the subject. I still think I ought to work it into something around here. :)

certherfbeef":34xms6y9 said:
This sign is on the crosswalk from the dorms to the classrooms on the Ohio University campus. My sister pays good money to get an education from a school that has to post a sign like this???

015_10_0001.jpg

Why is the figure walking up a ramp, or climbing a ladder, or two sticks into a truck! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :shock:

Latest posts