Interesting note:

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasm is so hard to convey in the written word. I have to drive through Sanford coming and going to get to the areas of town I usually work in.since I've had the sign in my truck, people have tries to run me off the road twice, and countless people have givens the thumbs up.

hooknline":25j66rv1 said:
Sarcasm is so hard to convey in the written word. I have to drive through Sanford coming and going to get to the areas of town I usually work in.since I've had the sign in my truck, people have tries to run me off the road twice, and countless people have givens the thumbs up.
Are you sure that's a thumb?

hooknline":3xfaei4o said:

Not trying to be a PITA or anything, but if that area is so "hot" right now, why on God's green earth would you stick a sign in your car to try and get a reaction?

It's his right as an American. If they don't like it tuff. That's the way I treat white people with obama stickers myself.
All I gotta say is they better make their first shot count. :cowboy:

MistyMorning":p7olmsvj said:
hooknline":p7olmsvj said:
Because I can

Hey, no insult intended, I guess I'm kinda a chickenchit, I try to avoid that kind of confrontation.
I didnt take it as an insult.

I'm the kind of person that enjoys a challenge, takes conflict head on, and sometimes goes looking for trouble just for fun. Not that I condone it all the time, or thinks its always smart. But it makes for an interestin life

MistyMorning":gofni3zw said:
hooknline":gofni3zw said:

Not trying to be a PITA or anything, but if that area is so "hot" right now, why on God's green earth would you stick a sign in your car to try and get a reaction?
im not either,, but these blood suckers love to be feared...... you either stand, or cower down and conform....

Status
Not open for further replies.