Interesting Finicum Video

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":xgxyn6ge said:
Dave":xgxyn6ge said:
Bright Raven":xgxyn6ge said:
Slick provided the link on the first page.

That is what I get for skipping ahead......
:D
I read that link. I didn't closely but the holes are in the roof. If I was that bad of a shot, I might lie too.

One is in the roof. The passengers claim one came through the wind shield. The Bundy who was in the vehicle is said to have a bullet fragment in his arm. Supposedly he wouldn't let them take it out saying that it was evidence which he didn't want to fall into the wrong hands and somehow get lost.

Dave":1amv3ejk said:
Bright Raven":1amv3ejk said:
Dave":1amv3ejk said:
That is what I get for skipping ahead......
:D
I read that link. I didn't closely but the holes are in the roof. If I was that bad of a shot, I might lie too.

One is in the roof. The passengers claim one came through the wind shield. The Bundy who was in the vehicle is said to have a bullet fragment in his arm. Supposedly he wouldn't let them take it out saying that it was evidence which he didn't want to fall into the wrong hands and somehow get lost.

Is there a trial date?

Y'all know if O was still in charge and all his cronies, none of this would have ever come to light.
As someone said in another post.
We don't stick together like the dems do. They will stick together and defend each other even when they are proven wrong and guilty.
We fight among ourselves and kick one another down.
We better get out stuff together or the Lavoy/Bundy/WOTUS and etc will come back with vengeance

Craig Miller":1och578w said:

It is widely rumored here that the reason the Hammonds are sitting in prison is because they wouldn't sell their ranch which is supposedly a site of a possible uranium mile. The area talked about in this article is in Malhear county. The Hammond ranch is in Harney county probably 100 miles away. But it wouldn't surprise me if someone wanted whatever is under the surface at the Hammond ranch. One has to wonder why they got 5 years for burning 140 acres of sagebrush.

Latest posts