Interest rates?

Help Support CattleToday:

shaz

Reaction score
Interest rates going to rise soon or is the Fed not afraid of inflation?

The Fed sure talks tough about sticking to their guns and not raising rates.
My gut says is they will continue to tough it out and end up acting too late
and the whole thing will blow up in their face. But Wrong is my middle name. :)

I wonder if we can actually grow the GDP without running up the federal debt? How many people's income are dependent on gov overspending?

I'm more concerned & worried about any new estate taxes!!!(n)
I saw a loophole example of how the proposed new estate tax could punish middle class families and reward the wealthy.

The example cited a middle class family who followed the American dream by buying and holding real estate long term resulting in $408,000 death tax.
Verses
Super rich family like Joe & Jill Biden who own 2 homes valued at over 5 million but for a shorter duration resulting in their family paying 0 in death tax.

Last edited:
Money has been too cheap for too long. I'd like to see these "why use my money when I can use some one else's" people squirm.

Every one is some one when money is cheap. Let's get to nut cuttin and find out how deep they really are.
Don't forget **** still runs downhill.

Don't forget **** still runs downhill.
It has to happen. This country has needed a correction for a long time. We are about to go through another mortgage crisis because people continue to over buy with borrowed money on their homes. They tie up too much of their worth in a bad investment.

Its time to get back to financial basics. The way you stay dry when the **** runs down hill is by building a debt free mountain of cash.

It has to happen. This country has needed a correction for a long time. We are about to go through another mortgage crisis because people continue to over buy with borrowed money on their homes. They tie up too much of their worth in a bad investment.

Its time to get back to financial basics. The way you stay dry when the **** runs down hill is by building a debt free

Its time to get back to financial basics. The way you stay dry when the **** runs down hill is by building a debt free mountain of cash.
Hope you enjoy sitting on all that cash and nothing to buy and if you do inflation has eaten away much of its value.

Your trying to pick at one thing I'm saying to prove your point. Dont think I dont have hard, debt free assets also.

When interest rates go up and every person with a pulse cant get a zero down loan prices will come down because they wont sell product. When every thing falls you want to be holding the bag of money. Empires weren't built in the good times.

You should be all over this also. You couldn't stand Donald Trump. You got your wish and dont have to listen to him any more.

I would've expected banks to do better but they're going down faster than everything else.

Your trying to pick at one thing I'm saying to prove your point. Dont think I dont have hard, debt free assets also.

When interest rates go up and every person with a pulse cant get a zero down loan prices will come down because they wont sell product. When every thing falls you want to be holding the bag of money. Empires weren't built in the good times.

You should be all over this also. You couldn't stand Donald Trump. You got your wish and dont have to listen to him any more.
Amazing how many are paying cash for houses. Most sold a big house in DFW or California and can afford it. BTW Brute I voted for Trump twice. I just don't suck his ass like you and some others. He was not/is not the savior.

Amazing how many are paying cash for houses. Most sold a big house in DFW or California and can afford it. BTW Brute I voted for Trump twice. I just don't suck his ass like you and some others. He was not/is not the savior.
We didnt suck his ass. We knew he was doing a good job and said so. His track record has proved that already. We just acted like adults and didnt let a few words hurt our pretty, little, tender, ears. 😢 Being an adult is about looking to the future, for the greater good, for future generations, not getting in a tissy over drama in the moment.

We didnt suck his ass. We knew he was doing a good job and said so. His track record has proved that already. We just acted like adults and didnt let a few words hurt our pretty, little, tender, ears. 😢 Being an adult is about looking to the future, for the greater good, for future generations, not getting in a tissy over drama in the moment.
The drama of the moment often determines the future. Pull your head out of your ass and look around you. BTW the Trump supporters on 1/6 hardly acted like adults. But what the hell …. They made the history books.

The drama of the moment often determines the future. Pull your head out of your ass and look around you. BTW the Trump supporters on 1/6 hardly acted like adults. But what the hell …. They made the history books.
You are defining a whole group by a couple people who made the news... who needs to open their eyes. Dont be a sucker.

You are just a media pawn.

20210619_094410.jpg

Last edited:
You seem to think that was all Tump supporters. There were opposing plants in there to rise a stir to get the results they wanted....and they did a good job!