Interest rates on new tractors!

Help Support CattleToday:

novatech":46a7lpkb said:
Jogeephus":46a7lpkb said:
Nothing is free - not even money.
You need to tell the politicians and broke mortgage companies

I stand corrected. I guess I should have said "for those of us who do not have a license to steal, money is not free".

Angus cowman: Not sure of the models of the New Holland or John Deere. It was two years ago. The Kubotas are 9540s, which is quite a light tractor...you can get a heavier model in the same horsepower...I think the same with New Holland?
I wanted fairly light, short wheel based tractors because they have to go on a trailer, usually with equipment and hauled with a one ton deisel.
I'm not sure if the prices I quoted included some of the extras like deluxe grapple, rear wheel weights etc. so might be comparing apples to oranges! This is the second set of tractors I bought from this Kubota dealer and always got good service, reliability, and easy to deal with. He also sold the used tractors at a reasonable commission and a good price, so it worked for me.

Chuckie":35yhzo9o said:
I still do not want to take money out of retirement. Tis the time to invest!!!
And buy a cab tractor.
Chuckie

Yep, Bank of America was at $3.00/share the other day so it looked like a bargain. Dumped it at $15. Don't know what it is today but I do know where some of that bailout money is now.

Latest posts