Insurance

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
If you don't own a vehicle, should you be forced to buy auto insurance through a fine or jail term?

If you don't own a home, should you be forced to buy home insurance through a fine or jail term?

HerefordSire":2u531r22 said:
If you don't own a vehicle, should you be forced to buy auto insurance through a fine or jail term?

If you don't own a home, should you be forced to buy home insurance through a fine or jail term?

If I purchase a certificate of deposit from a bank for $300,000, should I be forced to open two accounts so the amount is not larger than the FDIC insured amount per account of $250,000 or be fined or face a jail term?

If I purchase 1,000 common shares of Conoco Philips, should I be forced to buy put options as insurance or face a fine or jail term?

If I purchase a $1,000 bred Angus, should I be forced to buy insurance on the Angus or face a fine or jail term?

If I have had 10 automobile wrecks and you have had zero wrecks, should I have to pay a higher insurance premium than you or face a fine or jail term?

If I always pay cash for my vehicles, should I be required to purchase collision insurance coverage or face a fine or jail term?

I'm still trying to get hold of Slick Willy and find out what the meaning of the word "is" was. If is an entire new project my friend..... :mrgreen:

grannysoo":se18jslq said:
I'm still trying to get hold of Slick Willy and find out what the meaning of the word "is" was. If is an entire new project my friend..... :mrgreen:

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts