insurance cost

Help Support CattleToday:

You must either be very young or have an employer that picks up most of the cost. At 60 my group insurance (if I had any) would cost $1,800 per month for 500 deductable and $1,300 for $5,000 deductable.

denoginnizer":24r8bm7k said:
How much do you pay for health insurance? I pay 130 per month for blue cross and blue shield.

I pay twice that, and my employer picks up a big chunk. I'd expect without a group plan it would be more like $10-15,000 a year.

Even at 34, $130 per month sounds dirt cheap. I know people your age paying $300 or more with another $200 to $300 for family coverage. Are you sure you have major medical coverage and not something like AFLAC that only pays so many dollars a day ??????????????????????????

norriscathy":17r2f5f3 said:
Even at 34, $130 per month sounds dirt cheap. I know people your age paying $300 or more with another $200 to $300 for family coverage. Are you sure you have major medical coverage and not something like AFLAC that only pays so many dollars a day ??????????????????????????

Blue cross / Blue shield , excellent coverage. My wife has the same insurance through her work. She works for the state and it cost much more than mine. I tried to get her on mine but the state of Alabama makes her use there insurance at there price.

My employer,a local factory, pays all medical, vision, and dental for all employees and their families at no cost to the employee. Have right around 700 employees.

$252 a month thru my employer for family plan. Neighbor that farms fulltime pays $600+ for him and wife.

$160 a month, but employer pays other portion. The down fall is there is a $30 office copay and $3000.00 ded + pt%.

denoginnizer,

Do you have Routine Well with this plan?

Latest posts