We're plumb tuckered out here.

just peachy here ~ made a surprise visit to duns
black-spider-monkey.jpg

ps ~ thats dun being surprised, not me.

angie":3m6vpnej said:
black-spider-monkey.jpg

I can see the resemblence. He must have dyed his hair though, I remember it being more grey.

cfpinz":101kt0pf said:
He must have dyed his hair though, I remember it being more grey.
Well, special occasion and all. Mrs. dun talked him into leaving the mustache alone though. :cowboy:

cfpinz":3v15ecl6 said:
angie":3v15ecl6 said:
black-spider-monkey.jpg

I can see the resemblence. He must have dyed his hair though, I remember it being more grey.

No cigarette? Did dun quit smoking? Or was he about to blow rings?

KNERSIE":2ysgib3c said:
No cigarette? Did dun quit smoking? Or was he about to blow rings?

He was in between cartons. Heard he gets a better deal on them when he buys by the pallet.

angie":1hxbjpif said:
black-spider-monkey.jpg

It was a real shock to actaully see you in person! Is eating lutefisk that makes you look like you do?

dun":fdnggnwv said:
It was a real shock to actaully see you in person! Is eating lutefisk that makes you look like you do?
Why dun!! Thank You!!
Nah, all northern women are beautiful ~ lutefisk or no.
It is both a blessing and a curse...

:lol2: :clap:

angie":3rkfnad4 said:
dun":3rkfnad4 said:
Why dun!! Thank You!!
Nah, all northern women are beautiful ~ lutefisk or no.
It is both a blessing and a curse...

:lol2: :clap:

I'll sure go along with the curse part. I hadn;t expected someone that looked like Marie Lavoux

dun":1z2w3fx2 said:
I'll sure go along with the curse part. I hadn;t expected someone that looked like Marie Lavoux
http://www.squidoo.com/marielaveau
Besides being very beautiful Marie also was very wise. :nod: She was skillful in the practice of medicine and was acquainted with the valuable healing qualities of indigenous herbs. She was very successful as a nurse, wonderful stories being told of her exploits at the sick bed. In yellow fever and cholera epidemics she was always called upon to nurse the sick, and always responded promptly. Her skill and knowledge earned her the friendship and approbation, of those sufficiently cultivated, but the ignorant attributed her success to unnatural means and held her in constant dread.
See ~ all that is true about me except the part about helping sick people.
Sick people gross me out and I'd just as soon they stay home or where ever it is they stay.....

angie":1f19sb23 said:
dun":1f19sb23 said:
http://www.squidoo.com/marielaveau
Besides being very beautiful Marie also was very wise. :nod: She was skillful in the practice of medicine and was acquainted with the valuable healing qualities of indigenous herbs. She was very successful as a nurse, wonderful stories being told of her exploits at the sick bed. In yellow fever and cholera epidemics she was always called upon to nurse the sick, and always responded promptly. Her skill and knowledge earned her the friendship and approbation, of those sufficiently cultivated, but the ignorant attributed her success to unnatural means and held her in constant dread.
See ~ all that is true about me except the part about helping sick people.
Sick people gross me out and I'd just as soon they stay home or where ever it is they stay.....
You must have really had to hunt for that. All I can find is similar to: She became the most famous and powerful Voodoo Queen of New Orleans

angie":1weuhfcm said:
dun":1weuhfcm said:
She became the most famous and powerful Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
Yeah, I turned the honor down so I could work with inmates. :roll:

Scaring them into submission would be pretty effective. If that doesn;t work you can alwasy lay some of that witch type voodoo on them

Latest posts