Injured U.S. Soldiers in Afghanistan

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78

Reaction score
God bless them! They all earned their purple hearts for protecting our country from the TRUE infidels! They got themselves injured to protect our freedom and our way of life! They got injured fighting against the true ass of the world: bin Laden and his rogue gang! I will salute to the flag for THESE men!
Don't worry I salute for the men and women US soldiers in Iraq too... I feel bad for them to go to war there to protect Bush's interests only: oil. I wish these good men and women were shipped (i am sure they do too) to Afghanistan hunting down the dog breed called Al-Qaida (remember them? they were the one that hijacked planes and crash them into buildings. Thought I refresh your memory!) and put them into extinction for good! Possibly train them to get ready to fight terrorist friendly Iran and Syria! Tonight, Fox News preached (again and again...hoping to get Bush's attention) that Iran has nuclear capabilities and should have nuclear weapons as early as 2007... Lets elimiate their nuclear programs NOW before its TOOOOOOO LATE!

greenpasture78":snqcutlr said:
.....to go to war there to protect Bush's interests only: oil.

Why is it that when Republicans want to lower our dependence on foreign reserves by drilling more in ANWR and offshore Florida and California, you enviro-wackos say we don't need it, because there is plenty of oil in other parts of the world? Now, through your brilliant grasp of world affairs, you have uncovered the top secret plan of Bush/Cheney/Halliburton to steal oil from the Middle East, and you don't like that either. You leftist, liberal morons can't have it both ways.

.....get ready to fight terrorist friendly Iran and Syria!

Behind oil, this is the number two reason for us taking over Iraq. So that we can have bases close enough to take on these two as soon as the troops have 30 days R&R. After we bomb the Phillipines, of course.

God bless them! They all earned their purple hearts......

We finally agree on something!

Texan, You got guts to call me an Enviro-Wacko! Have you been reading my other posts? I had mentioned several times about my hatred for ENVIRO-FREAKS! Besides the Republicans seems to WANT to rely on foreign oil reserves because it can be bought cheap (plus the EPA and all their stupid laws haven't touch these places yet) and labor is very cheap! Let me tell you somethin' My dad had a very profitable oil equipment rental business then his business went south when the Enviro-freaks interrupted his business over the stupid white spotted owls! These dumbass owls love to build their nests on derricks! As long as there is a nest (personally I would have an strongarm go up there and knock the nests off....) they could not move any equipments! This and some personal problems put him out of business for the next ten years.....he is slowly getting back into the oil business (no more rentals!)... My dad can tell you how much oil in California. he will tell you there is enough oil in California only to provide us for the next 50 years! By 50 years, we will be depend on ethanol or electric cars (they are indeed cleaner more effective cars, just need to weed out the weak spots....). So was it worth it fighting over Iraq to ship oil to our cars when we can pump oil ino ur backyard without a single loss of lives? 900 men and women so far has died fighting for your oil into your cars! THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't worth it! Lives more VALUABLE than oil!

greenpasture78":ed18tepe said:
My dad can tell you how much oil in California. he will tell you there is enough oil in California only to provide us for the next 50 years!

Well, I hate to sound selfish, but 50 years worth is enough for me. I'm all for invading California before we do the Phillipines. However, I think us normal folks stand a better chance of getting along with the people of Iraq than with the Californios.

In any case, you have made a convert out of me. I now fully intend to demand that the leaders of the Bush/Cheney/Halliburton imperialism stop short of the California border! (And Oregon, too.)

Finally something to agree on! I am all for invading California and get rid all the fruits and nuts there...leave Oregon out of it..they are part of the same American principles as the other 48 states (leaving Massachusetts out too...another faggot state!). But I don't want the invading Bush/Cheney/Haliburton clans...they are rich enough! They are already making an 2000 percent profit in their precious Iraq. Why don't they rename the country Bush with Bush as their new King? I bet he would LOVE that!

greenpasture78":1t0i8877 said:
.....the invading Bush/Cheney/Haliburton clans...they are rich enough! They are already making an 2000 percent profit in their precious Iraq.

Could you please reference the edition and page number of the Wall Street Journal where you came up with your figgers? The 2000 percent part? Or is this some of your own ciphering?

A big exaggeration but I do know its well over 10% profit margins for one and one good reasons: no competitions. Before the war started, Halliburton (Bush-Cheney's favorite clan) was already awarded for the reconstruction and oil fields jobs. This is a direct violation in the law of business and no one is doing anything about it! And don't tell me you don't care? How would you felt if you were left out on the bids? Oh wait there was none! THINK ABOUT IT!

Texan":dq4oe3jp said:
greenpasture78":dq4oe3jp said:
.....the invading Bush/Cheney/Haliburton clans...they are rich enough! They are already making an 2000 percent profit in their precious Iraq.

Could you please reference the edition and page number of the Wall Street Journal where you came up with your figgers? The 2000 percent part? Or is this some of your own ciphering?
That 's his imagination. He doesn't understand the Wall Street Journal.
To many numbers. Yahoo is where all the important news is at.

greenpasture78":32vfxqc6 said:
A big exaggeration but I do know its well over 10% profit margins for one and one good reasons: no competitions. Before the war started, Halliburton (Bush-Cheney's favorite clan) was already awarded for the reconstruction and oil fields jobs. This is a direct violation in the law of business and no one is doing anything about it! And don't tell me you don't care? How would you felt if you were left out on the bids? Oh wait there was none! THINK ABOUT IT!

I hate to burst your conspiracist bubble, but Halliburton and subsidiaries have been getting no bid contracts for a long time. Since you seem to have plenty of time, as well as impeccable sources, check and see how many they were awarded under the Clinton administration.

They get these contracts because they are the best at what they do and because they are big enough to handle them. Plain and simple. And your new claim of a "well over 10% profit" margin is not nearly enough for the risk they incur, in my opinion.

greenpasture78":8x0uf1on said:
greenpasture, how did you come to the conclusion that 10% is. well over 2000%. You must be a very smart. I 'm impressed with your knowledge of math.

opps....that was a typo....should have said 100 % not 10% No I don't understand the Wall Street Journal for these reasons: 1) I don't read it. 2) its like reading my doctor's files...full of jargons.... Do you understand the jargons on Wall Street Journal? You need college degrees to understand these jargons. Yes I am very bad with numbers...I am terrible at math problems.

greenpasture78":2ii1whke said:
No I don't understand........its like reading my doctor's files...full of jargons....

Sorry to hear about your comprehension difficulties. Tell you what.... I'm willing to lay our differences aside and help you out. I feel pretty sure that others will, as well. You just post some of those doctor's files that you're having trouble with. Then, some of us will get together on a diagnosis for you. No charge.

haha funny...sorry there is none of those type of files... Last time I seen a doctor was a phyiscal for insurance purposes...
Will be seeing a dentist in a few weeks to have teeth clean. Never seen an shrink before in my life.....don't need to!

Latest posts