injured bull

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well my reg herd bull injured his equipment and is now a cull bull.guess he tore hisself up breeding cows.he is messed up beyond letting him rest.so he will go to the sale as soon as he gets penned.so far my luck is good.i found his replacement for $4500 if his EPDs are ok with my friend.thats $1500cheaper than i was willing to go.the bull will crome the calves up esp since i have alot of paint cows.the good thing he is 2.5yrs old.

bigbull338":3u4tkq5e said:
.i found his replacement for $4500 if his EPDs are ok with my friend.thats $1500cheaper than i was willing to go.
3way is going to think somebody hacked your CT account posting numbers like that. :lol:
Hope you get a good one and hope you get the old one gone while cull prices are holding.

Sorry about your bull Bigbull. Hope the new one throws some good ones for you. Sounds like you got a good deal. Post some pics when you bring him home.

thanks ill post pics when i get the new bull.im planning on hauling the old bull to the sale along with an old pair.right now im waiting to see his reg papers and let my buddy look at his EPDs.i know he throws light calves he sired a heifer calf that weighed 55lbs at birth.

im going to a sale and show in 2wks.we will pick him up then and haul him home.wishing i could buy a bred cow or pair out of that sale but dont look like its going to happen.

papa i go to the lonestar beefmaster breeders sale twice a year.the spring sale will be may 9th.

Depends what he did to himself, but most penile hematomas will heal up with 60 days rest.

Otherwise, congrats on your new bull!

Latest posts