info sheets

Help Support CattleToday:

RICHARDL

Reaction score
Has anyone or do any of you have a personal data sheets for you cattle. like Age, born on dates < when vaccinated. when bred etc etc........... I've been trying to come up with something to keep records found a few just not what i'm looking for. Looking for something simple :cowboy:

We use the Cattlesoft program. Many options for record=keeping and printouts. Or, you can use an Excell Spreadsheet. Or, create your own using a word processing program such as MS Word, Word Perfect, etc.

YES, EXCATLY what i was looking for. I don't have a cpu at home yet and i need to keep records
Thank you thank you very much
:cowboy:

You're very welcome - wish I could remember who posted the link before. I copied several of the sheets to my 'farm files' folder myself.

This is the form we used to use till I put it on the puter. More room on the back for stuff too.

mp625.jpg

I use something similar to what dun posted. Beef Cow Record Card. It is set-up similar to what he has, in addition to what's printed on his card/sheet mine also has a section regarding birth....."no help", "Problems", "Normal","Breech" etc.

I got mine from the place where I work. They gave me a huge stack of them when they switched to a computerized system. There is nothing printed anywhere on the cards to identify where they came from. They may well have come from the Va extension.

Katherine

THANKS, i printed a few from different sites (free ones) and just made copies should work out for me The one i got from the Jackson (Florida) even had a conversion factors tawords the end. it was very long 212 pages i belive might of been longer i just printed what i needed. But i'm still looking for different ones to compare :cowboy:

Richard,

I have a excell spreadsheet that I created that will calculate a bunch of things like a calves 205 weight, compute averages for your whole calf crop, etc. I'm a data nerd, and look over these types of things every year when deciding which direction to go with the herd. Pm me and I can send you a copy if you want.

Latest posts