Indy 500

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC

Reaction score
But Patrick didn't have nearly as bad a day as fellow female driver Sarah Fisher.

Fisher, who has struggled to secure firm financial commitments from sponsors all month, had trouble getting her car started before Sunday's race, spun out early on, then ran into Tony Kanaan just past the race's halfway point.

In a television interview after the crash, Kanaan said he felt badly for Fisher.

"I feel so sorry for her," Kanaan said. "I drove back in the ambulance with her, and she was just crying so much. She put so much into it, and I just feel bad for her. She apologized to me, and I should be the one apologizing to her."

Are you crying? Are you CRYING? There's no crying in racing!

VanC":1vywfkfh said:
But Patrick didn't have nearly as bad a day as fellow female driver Sarah Fisher.

Fisher, who has struggled to secure firm financial commitments from sponsors all month, had trouble getting her car started before Sunday's race, spun out early on, then ran into Tony Kanaan just past the race's halfway point.

In a television interview after the crash, Kanaan said he felt badly for Fisher.

"I feel so sorry for her," Kanaan said. "I drove back in the ambulance with her, and she was just crying so much. She put so much into it, and I just feel bad for her. She apologized to me, and I should be the one apologizing to her."

Are you crying? Are you CRYING? There's no crying in racing!

If I had a few million in spare change, I'd sponsor Sarah. She needs a faster car than she can afford.
Did you see Danica walk up pit road looking for Briscoe? I think she would have whipped him if she could have gotten to him. Security sidetracked her.

Danika looked like a spoiled brat storming away from the party cause somebody didn't give her what she wanted. She wants to be an equal but when treated like one whines. :cry2:

Latest posts