Industry cattle from Uruguay

Help Support CattleToday:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Well my friends,

Today I drove around my country from 6 am till 9 pm visiting clients...it was a looong day.

In the past I have posted many pictures, mostly cattle belonging to top breeders, very selected animals. Also most of the pictures were taken by a friend of mine that is a very good photographer, so the good animals looked even better !!

Even when I have posted pictures taken by him from normal cattle they look "special".

For example these pictures taken in spring/december with all the grass green..

DSC_9845-1.jpg

DSC_9881-1.jpg

Today, as i was driving around the country, I just stopped now and then to take pictures of normal cattle along the roads.
Now it's winter down here, we have suffered the worst drought in the last 40 years and now the cold has already started burning the pastures in some places.

My cam is a normal small pocket cam so forgive the quality but you will have a real idea of our countryside and our normal or industry cattle taken as I said, with a bad cam and poor light.

Enjoy them

One of our main highways.. :oops:

DSCN0644.jpg

DSCN0604.jpg

DSCN0607.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0642.jpg

DSCN0651.jpg

DSCN0652.jpg

Well, that's all, just cattle and grass, not much more down here.

L

I have already posted this picture some time ago, but look the difference of a picture well taken by a good photographer, with a good cam in a sunny day during our spring/summer time with all the grass green.

These also are common or industrial cattle (not pedigree) but they look much better than the ones taken with my cam during winter... ;-)

G6-1.jpg

L

good looking country
what does land cost down there ?
are americans allowed to purchase land down there ? :D

Nice country,thanks for posting the pictures.I think it would be alot of fun to visit Uruguay and Argentina someday.

I don't see anything wrong with your pics or the cattle

it looks like you have a very good base of grass, what kind of grasss is dominant in your country, what is the annual rainfall and what is the average size of cattle operation there?

Thanks for the pics I always enjoy them

Very much enjoy seeing the working cattle. The country side looks like good cattle country. How cold are your Winters? Do you put up hay?

Latest posts