Individual Calf Record Keeping for Stockers

Help Support CattleToday:

ashtonlogsdon

Reaction score
I have been searching through both paid and free software, as well as Excel spreadsheets to find one to keep records of individual calves instead of in groups. I am wanting to record purchase date, purchase price, beginning weight, vaccinations, ADG, sale date, sale price, sale weight etc. I have found some that do keep these records but also have an excessive amount of items that would not be utilized (birth date and weight etc.) I am about to go all out and design my own but did not want to reinvent the wheel if it was already out there.

Anybody have any suggestions? Or have a spreadsheet they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,

ashtonlogsdon":kth8j1ur said:
I have been searching through both paid and free software, as well as Excel spreadsheets to find one to keep records of individual calves instead of in groups. I am wanting to record purchase date, purchase price, beginning weight, vaccinations, ADG, sale date, sale price, sale weight etc. I have found some that do keep these records but also have an excessive amount of items that would not be utilized (birth date and weight etc.) I am about to go all out and design my own but did not want to reinvent the wheel if it was already out there.

Anybody have any suggestions? Or have a spreadsheet they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance,
Cattlemax, and I hear that calf book is good but I'm not gonna fix what ain't broke

Latest posts