Inappropriate comments

Help Support CattleToday:

paul swisher

Reaction score
I recall sometime back a younger member, Ellie May, of this forum was subject of much discussion, comments and complaints because of her endless questions, comments and chit-chat sometimes not pertinent to the subject. I didn't participate because I rather enjoyed her youthful energy and inquisitiveness. I now have a problem/complaint with some participants of these forums that have nothing to add to the specific subject other than to interject some comment about black, angus, cab,etc. I, and I believe, the majority of members of these forums, would appreciate sticking to the subject being discussed. If you have something appropriate to add please do, otherwise stay out. Ellie May was chastised for doing a lot less than a few, unnamed members have done. I do not believe there is any need for replys to this topic. If the shoe(boot) fits...

Did you watch the funeral on tv today Paul? Man I bet it't hot where you live. Anyway so long for now I have to go.
Ollie

paul swisher":3uw5pmoe said:
I recall sometime back a younger member, Ellie May, of this forum was subject of much discussion, comments and complaints because of her endless questions, comments and chit-chat sometimes not pertinent to the subject. I didn't participate because I rather enjoyed her youthful energy and inquisitiveness. I now have a problem/complaint with some participants of these forums that have nothing to add to the specific subject other than to interject some comment about black, angus, cab,etc. I, and I believe, the majority of members of these forums, would appreciate sticking to the subject being discussed. If you have something appropriate to add please do, otherwise stay out. Ellie May was chastised for doing a lot less than a few, unnamed members have done. I do not believe there is any need for replys to this topic. If the shoe(boot) fits...
I agree some people will write 4or more times on one different topic cause they don't like what people say.

hatcreekfarms":15utg3f5 said:
I agree some people will write 4or more times on one different topic cause they don't like what people say.

In an open discussion is each person only allowed one comment? In the real world that isn't the way conversations normally go. Rebuttal and added information/comments are a normal part.
If you think that inapporpriate comments are made, just skip them. Nothing says you have to read every word of every post.

dun

duko":jn10yt9v said:
Topics containing links to people's sites are unneeded and contribute nothing as a whole, much like topics containing content like this one. **Spammer**

I hate to open old wounds, but, you are obviously fermiliar with this board, why don't you register? I mean, it's anoying that your chastizing a member when we don't know who you are. The function of guests is to ask questons or give answers when the don't plan on returning after their post is responded to, right?

Point of interest !

One of the replies above has a hot link in it. A While back my browser got hijacked and it would automatically place hot links in my text when I would press send. I apologize for this it took me a few weeks to figure out what was going on and then another week to fix the problem.

Bugi":1ru2ke8c said:
what kind of sport is this? i ve never heard about it and never seen it...
I like - football, tennis, Mortgage Calculator figure skating, extreme sports
Dislike - hockey, basketball, car racing, box and all the rest

Oh @#%$! another one, go away dang it. :x

Latest posts