In your opinion..............

Help Support CattleToday:

if he is that way inclined I suppose it is like why a man likes a girl! if that is what you meant, if it is just friendship you can ask yourself why you like your friends. same hobbies interests one would expect.

jltrent":3ibmdeat said:
Why does a man like another man?

This is a fairly broad question and can cover several different situations. If you mean friendship, then it is usually because of shared interests, outlooks, morals, values, respect, and/or beliefs. If you mean romantically(I'm not looking to start a **** storm here), it is usually because of shared interests, outlooks, morals, values, beliefs, and chemistry. If you mean liking another man they have never met because of their business sense, ethical or personal values, or what that man stands for, it is usually because it strikes a cord within the person due to morals, values, beliefs, respect, and outlook. A little more information, please?

Thank you, Ryder! How have you been? I've mostly been here on the farm doing my thing with the irrigation and the goats. I didn't feel like I belonged on these forums after Dad sold the herd. It wasn't until recently that I finally realized that, although my friendships with the various members of this board were founded on cattle, cattle were not necessary to maintain them. Pretty dumb on my part. :oops: