In today's lawsuit happy world.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't, but I know a few who do. Lost a friend to last years heartbreaker to Flordia. He flopped over with a heart attack two hours after the game. I know the was not the sole cause of his death, but I am sure it did not help.

hillbilly beef man":zwh5iqlw said:
I don't, but I know a few who do. Lost a friend to last years heartbreaker to Flordia. He flopped over with a heart attack two hours after the game. I know the was not the sole cause of his death, but I am sure it did not help.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

What a wild finish today huh?

TennesseeTuxedo":2tyny6m4 said:
hillbilly beef man":2tyny6m4 said:

Sorry to hear about your friend.

What a wild finish today huh?

Yep, but that seems to be the normal for UT anymore. I am afraid the outcome will be much different the next two weeks unless they get their act together. The two quarter doldrums ain't going to cut it with Texas and Alabama.

that's Texas A & M, hillbilly....please don't confuse us with that bunch of t-sips in Austin...

looking forward to the game this Saturday, espn game day will be in college station for the game....

Looking forward to the game. Hopefully we can put four good quarters together. That will be an awfully tough environment to come back in if we fall behind. We had some good years with Chavis as our DC. Hopefully he doesn't have a field day with our O-line and the struggles they have had at times this season.

A.J.":215h262l said:
Looking forward to the game. Hopefully we can put four good quarters together. That will be an awfully tough environment to come back in if we fall behind. We had some good years with Chavis as our DC. Hopefully he doesn't have a field day with our O-line and the struggles they have had at times this season.

...and I hope Myles Garrett is healthy Saturday.

Latest posts