in honor of

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

In honor of iso, lrtx1, and chrissy, I've changed my avatar..just for you 3 :lol2: :hide:

GOOD BYE, CLIFF! Thank you, hooknline. Now, between you and Val...ummm, I mean Isomade...I'm pretty happy. ;-)

Kathie in Thorp":2eq5gdoq said:
Gale Seddon":2eq5gdoq said:
GOOD BYE, CLIFF! Thank you, hooknline. Now, between you and Val...ummm, I mean Isomade...I'm pretty happy. ;-)
:lol: Men/boys are so cute, aren't they Gayle! :clap:
Hopefully you will never have to see us in person, as I'm afraid you might be disappointed......with Brad (Hook), of course I look just like the real deal. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isomade":1qzrnip3 said:
Kathie in Thorp":1qzrnip3 said:
Gale Seddon":1qzrnip3 said:
:lol: Men/boys are so cute, aren't they Gayle! :clap:
Hopefully you will never have to see us in person, as I'm afraid you might be disappointed......with Brad (Hook), of course I look just like the real deal. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt I'd be surprised! You're all good to me. :lol:

Since Hook has been brave enough to reveal his real persona I thought i'd do the same. Sorry ladies, it was too cold for me to snap a photo of me in my Speedo. (Maybe this spring if ya'll can wait that long)

Jogeephus":1sc6tlzw said:
Since Hook has been brave enough to reveal his real persona I thought i'd do the same. Sorry ladies, it was too cold for me to snap a photo of me in my Speedo. (Maybe this spring if ya'll can wait that long)

:D :clap: Believe me . . . . we can wait -- or not. :lol:

Jogeephus":3vp4juq7 said:
:lol: :clap:

Gee, hooknline I didn't recognize you. Are you and Isomade brothers or something? ....
happysa9.gif

and Jogeephus, thank you (?) for giving us something to look forward to.
shocked.gif

my mind is boggling with all these good looking men around, and Jo can't wait 'til the spring to see that photo of speedos.
2493995962_e070bec983_t.jpg

2493177035_20ae6ddda5_t.jpg

now I dun found these lurking in my photo shoot and can't remember who it was that was caught on film, man the memory is going.

Angus Cowman":2aho9nwg said:
kenny thomas":2aho9nwg said:
Jogeephus, where did u get my picture? We could be twins. :mrgreen:
that must of been taken back in your better looking days KT

You know it was. Had to be taken before braided beards with chiffon ribbons came in style. I've gone with the tri-braid look myself. I think Kenny has gone with the dual braid cause it makes him look like a bull walrus. Quite becoming actually. Even practical. I hear tell he can put razors in the ends and cut the hay strings by simply slinging his head back and to.

chrisy":1x6im9ay said:
my mind is boggling with all these good looking men around, and Jo can't wait 'til the spring to see that photo of speedos.
2493995962_e070bec983_t.jpg

2493177035_20ae6ddda5_t.jpg

now I dun found these lurking in my photo shoot and can't remember who it was that was caught on film, man the memory is going.

I'm holding back the choke . . .