Impressive Parlor

Help Support CattleToday:

My first stop of the morning has two eighty cow carousels side by side. They also have a flat barn for their hospital and fresh cows. When all three are running they milk a thousand head an hour without being in any particular hurry about it.

I was hoping to see them come off the carousel.
I saw a robotic milker set up once but in a small parabone parlor. That was really slick.

slick theres 1 of those palors not to far from me.but i never have really liked the rotery palor.if i was rich and money no object id build a twin double 80 parabone parrell barn.

I guess I'm easily impressed because the last parlor I was in had eight stations with headlocks. Oh, and I was maybe 15 years old at the time.

dun":1kh2bd62 said:
I was hoping to see them come off the carousel.
I saw a robotic milker set up once but in a small parabone parlor. That was really slick.
dun, first time I saw one of those we walked down a stairway and came out in the middle of the thing....after about 2 minutes of standing there with it rotating around me I was drunk as a skunk...they are pretty neat. Watched cows milk that day for a couple of hours and never saw one take a dump while being milked.

Latest posts