Impossible Foods Cuts Faux Meat Prices By 20% At Grocery Stores

Help Support CattleToday:

I guess the vinegar is a preservative in itself where as juice or cider will go bad fairly fast. My wife keeps a bottle of that same vinegar. She mixes honey with it and heats it to drink. I don't like it plain but with the honey it ain't too bad. We ain't millionaires either, but we do drive Chevrolets. I always tell people I'm working on my second million cause I gave up on the first.😊

I was just being silly joking. Yes, with honey or a little lemon is good too. I like Chevys myself. If others like Fords that's okay too. I just like to joke about it not a big deal. More people drive Fords, more Chevys for us Chevy folks. 😁😍

This is strange... supposedly if you take Apple cider vinegar unpasteurized with the mother it has all this benefits. I did it for a while, I can't say I lost any weight or became an over night billionaire. 😉🤡 What I can say is after a while I craved that taste every morning. It was like a shot in the mornings. 🤣 Actually became this taste I looked forward to everyday. Sounds odd but it started tasting good. I did mine with 1 cup water and 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar. Since I didn't become a multi billionaire over night from it now I'm taking the pills. 😝 Pills for any and everything. Bahahahaha. Actually suppose to be better for your teeth and they say the apple cider vinegar helps prevent cancer. Who really knows. Driving a Ford may prevent cancer for all I know. 🤡😎 (that's a joke 🤣)

Shell, I'm missing something in the first sentence, ...(unpasterrized with the mother it has all this benefits.)

I know there are problems with all of them, but we have had several GM vehicles and have been well pleased.
I was just messing around (mainly just jabbing Shell). They all break. I buy my vehicles just like my tractors and that is based on who is going to take care of me after the sale.

Shell, I'm missing something in the first sentence, ...(unpasterrized with the mother it has all this benefits.)

Yea, good luck figuring that out. 😝 🤣🙌🏾 I'm not even sure. BAHAHAHAHAHA! Made sense in my head I can't help if it didn't translate in the sentence right. Translation error maybe. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Apple cider vinegar with the "mother" is basically unfiltered and UNPASTEURIZED apple cider vinegar. The "mother" is the part that has the beneficial bacteria in it. You can make continuous acv from pouring off most of the acv and adding new apple juice to the cloudy residue as it will cause the new batch to ferment. Without looking it up, the best way I can say is it is like having yogurt that has live cultures in it as opposed to not.... healthier and gives more to your digestive system. ACV also is good to add to water for calves that are scouring or having digestion problems.... many people drink it diluted and/or with a sweetener like honey, as a "tonic" and it has some health benefits to actually help with digestion as often with the diets we eat today, out stomach acids are actually low rather than high as many people think.... therefore the digestion is not as good as it should be. All the "antacids" are actually a sign that the stomach acid is off kilter and acv would do more for many than the anti acid stuff.... also it is supposed to help with killing cravings for sugary stuff as the body gets more in balance. I have not started yet but am going to start taking it for a few months to see if it will help a bit with getting my body back in a better balance and maybe drop a little weight. I do not often crave much in the way of sweets or salty stuff, so that is not a big concern. I actually find myself craving a good meal with meat and vegetables more often than sweets....

Latest posts