Imports need labeled and illegals need to be deported

Help Support CattleToday:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Tens of thousands of U.S. farmers and ranchers have gone out of business over the past five years as agricultural imports have soared. Hundreds of tomato growers in Florida, to name just one example, have folded because of cheap imports from Mexico.

COOL would give U.S. farmers and ranchers a way to distinguish their products from those coming from other countries. About half of U.S. states already have marketing programs for locally produced foods, including "California Grown" and "Missouri Pride," capitalizing on consumers' interest in supporting homegrown products.

Surveys consistently show that over 80 percent of Americans want to know where their food comes from. Polls of consumers also show that they don't trust the meat, grocery, and food processing industries to provide this information voluntarily – in one 2007 poll, 82 percent said they thought COOL should be required, rather than a voluntary guideline. More than 200 farming, ranching, food safety and consumer groups support country-of-origin labeling and have been working together for years to get mandatory COOL established nationwide.
I have heard all the BS stories the multinational food giants threaten US citizens and producers with,cheap imports equal cheap food,without imports and illegals, food prices will sky rocket,etc.
This is all a smoke screen,by the food giants so can they can keep reaping the enormous profits.
Imports need to be labeled and illegals need to be deported,they are both a drain on our system.
We need M COOL and we need it now!,let the consumers decide where their food comes from,as a cattle producer M COOL will allow you to identify your product .........good luck

why are you always blowing hot air?

I dont understand why some one would be like that. I guess they have nothing else to do but talk. Also if you were a real farmer/rancher you would that you need the Mexican work force

vs_cattle":2tj98dvf said:
Also if you were a real farmer/rancher you would that you need the Mexican work force

Sorry Charlie (or should I say Carlos ;-) )-- there are still many honest folks out there that make a living without breaking the laws of the United States...And hiring undocumented workers (foreign invaders) is against the law...
As soon as our local populace found out that many of these out of state roofing companies were hiring undocumented Mexicans--they went straight to a lawyer and he broke the contracts with the company-even if it meant paying more...

Just cause you live in California- the land of fruits and nuts, where greed and lack of morals/integrity seem to dominate the culture- doesn't mean that the rest of the country has to lower ourselves to your standards...

seems like our friend carlos,is the one that is full of hot air, probably to many pintos LOl,evidently he doesnt understand our laws,and is willing to break them,I will say this,any illegals i come across,are going to jail period,I believe we are wasting our time going back & forth with juan OT,some of these arent worth the effort.
good luck

Oldtimer":1lkrt9iz said:
vs_cattle":1lkrt9iz said:
Also if you were a real farmer/rancher you would that you need the Mexican work force

Sorry Charlie (or should I say Carlos ;-) )-- there are still many honest folks out there that make a living without breaking the laws of the United States...And hiring undocumented workers (foreign invaders) is against the law...
As soon as our local populace found out that many of these out of state roofing companies were hiring undocumented Mexicans--they went straight to a lawyer and he broke the contracts with the company-even if it meant paying more...

Just cause you live in California- the land of fruits and nuts, where greed and lack of morals/integrity seem to dominate the culture- doesn't mean that the rest of the country has to lower ourselves to your standards...

First off you fool I wasent talking about Montana I never been up there! In Central to Southern Texas there are Mexicans if you dident know so. I also know many Mexicans out there can out work any white person any where on any ranch or farm.

where greed and lack of morals/integrity seem to dominate the culture
:lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: Where in the He!! are your morals and integrity? Always talking and talking and Talking I would think some one with morals and any kind of integrity would act better at least out here In California most people do! I guess not the rest of the country huh?

HAY MAKER":22baldqh said:
seems like our friend carlos,is the one that is full of hot air, probably to many pintos LOl,evidently he doesnt understand our laws,and is willing to break them,I will say this,any illegals i come across,are going to jail period,I believe we are wasting our time going back & forth with juan OT,some of these arent worth the effort.
good luck

Alway talking thats all your good at just keep running your flaps.

HAY MAKER":2kuvs84q said:
good luck

Yep--Your right Haymaker--All he wants is a peeing match- well he can pee down his own leg- I won't indulge him...But after 30+ years of law enforcement and judicial service it burns me to see people so callously support law breaking...

I bet you where the worst Cop in your area :lol: :lol:

I'm not supporting law breaking I'm supporting Mexicans you two are always talking crap about Mexicans your not talking about any other race ;-)

And not all Mexicans who work in Ag realated field are illegal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well maybe we should have a better worker program here then to try to save some money I mean I know we have it we bring immergrants from all over the world to come here legally so why not worry about problems here in the states instead of the WORLD

vs_cattle":193m0teh said:
Oldtimer":193m0teh said:
vs_cattle":193m0teh said:

First off you fool I wasent talking about Montana I never been up there! In Central to Southern Texas there are Mexicans if you dident know so. I also know many Mexicans out there can out work any white person any where on any ranch or farm.

:lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: Where in the He!! are your morals and integrity? Always talking and talking and Talking I would think some one with morals and any kind of integrity would act better at least out here In California most people do! I guess not the rest of the country huh?

As someone who lives in Southeast Texas, I have to disagree with you whole heartly....Almost every night we have someone robbed, raped or killed by an ILLEGAL MEXICAN....Its bad enough to have our own home grown crooks, we dont have to put up with the illegal ones....The best thing that could ever happen to this country is for the meat, grain, and fruits to sit in the feilds and rot... The American public does not have a clue as to what food should really cost.....Everyone says give me an example....ok here goes....in 1974 I bought a nice tricked out 3/4 ton Chevy truck payed $4500...Calves were bringing about 5 to 10 less then than now..... Bought a truck lately?????????

houstoncutter":109e5dkw said:
vs_cattle":109e5dkw said:
Oldtimer":109e5dkw said:
vs_cattle":109e5dkw said:

As someone who lives in Southeast Texas, I have to disagree with you whole heartly....Almost every night we have someone robbed, raped or killed by an ILLEGAL MEXICAN....Its bad enough to have our own home grown crooks, we dont have to put up with the illegal ones....The best thing that could ever happen to this country is for the meat, grain, and fruits to sit in the feilds and rot... The American public does not have a clue as to what food should really cost.....Everyone says give me an example....ok here goes....in 1974 I bought a nice tricked out 3/4 ton Chevy truck payed $4500...Calves were bringing about 5 to 10 less then than now..... Bought a truck lately?????????

I wasnt talking about crime rates I know white people do the same crimes as Mexicans do

Latest posts