Important things.

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
I tend to get a little spun up from time to time. Most of the time I am jesting but other times I am serious. People take me to serious most of the time.

Here is something serious for you folks: If you love someone, tell them. You may or may not get a second chance.

I told my mom and dad both how much I loved them for years before I lost them.

This afternoon I lost a very close Uncle.

Ya'll bear with me. I am sucking on Bailey's at the moment - just to take the edge off - and I aint a drinking man so it don't take much.

Not to be getting all touchy feely or anything, but some things in life are far more important than arguing about other things we aint suppose to discuss here in the first place. Most of ya'll don't love me any way and you aint supposed to. Today I lost someone who absolutely loved me.

backhoeboogie":3b45mzkp said:
I tend to get a little spun up from time to time. Most of the time I am jesting but other times I am serious. People take me to serious most of the time.

Here is something serious for you folks: I you love someone, tell them.

I told my mom and dad both how much I loved them for years before I lost them.

This afternoon I lost a very close Uncle.

Ya'll bear with me. I am sucking on Bailey's at the moment - just to take the edge off - and I aint a drinking man so it don't take much.

Not to be getting all touchy feely or anything, but some things in life are far more important than arguing about other things we aint suppose to discuss here in the first place. Most of ya'll don't love me any way and you aint supposed to. Today I lost someone who absolutely loved me.

Maybe so, but a lot of us do consider you a friend, even if we have never met. Will keep you and yours in our thoughts thru this trying time.

Truly sorry about your loss.

Everybody does the best they can... you can't change the past, you can only shape your future...

I believe that those who love us, know when we love them back - even when we forget to show it or get caught up in the menutia of life's daily hassles.

Keep your chin up, put that bottle down (with the lid on), and the sun will rise tomorrow (even if it chooses to hide behind some clouds).

Very sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry, backhoe. Most of us who've lived awhile know what it's like to lose someone very close. Each time is unique, yet there's always that common thread that causes us to nod and say "I know". I guess what I mean is that we know what you're going through, and yet we don't. Consider your grief a blessing, as only those that can feel love can feel grief.

When I lost my Dad, one of the most meaningful things that someone said to me was, "I pray that the pain of your loss will be soon replaced with many good memories of the past." That is my prayer for you tonight Boogie. You are a good man.

Thanks folks. I'll be fine and I've been through worse. Losing my parents was the hardest.

Mostly this is humbling. Seriously, if you love someone, let them know. It may be hard to say but now is the time to say it.

backhoeboogie":chx95j20 said:
Thanks folks. I'll be fine and I've been through worse. Losing my parents was the hardest.

Mostly this is humbling. Seriously, if you love someone, let them know. It may be hard to say but now is the time to say it.

The reason this loss is so hard to take is because it's so rare to be loved that way. You have my condolences.

One of the great things about loving someone that way is they carry you in their heart as long as they live.

We used to talk a bit about your Dad BHB, I know how much you missed him.
Just consider how blessed you were to have had these men in your life, ( I was lucky as well ) lot's are not so lucky.

Sorry for your loss.

Something to always remember is that even though they're physically gone they'll continue to live on in your memorys and the affect they had on you.

Thanks for the advice. That's something I don't do often enough. We do things for each other,don't use the words near often enough.
I'm sorry you lost your Uncle. You could tell us some of the good memories,might bring them into sharper focus

skyline":1wkp88a5 said:
When I lost my Dad, one of the most meaningful things that someone said to me was, "I pray that the pain of your loss will be soon replaced with many good memories of the past." That is my prayer for you tonight Boogie. You are a good man.
Perfect! :nod: Thoughts and prayers are with you.

You are very lucky to have had someone in your life that you knew absolutely loved you. Sorry for your loss.
Tom.

BHB I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
So many of us get lost in the hustle and bustle of life and don't stop and take time to smell the roses and tell someone dear in your life you love them.
It shouldn't be this way,but it is. Then when your my age you suddenly realize there's no more aunts and uncles,and you are the older generation.Then you wonder why you didn't take the time.But rest assured that he knew your feelings.

Hang in there Ol Buddy my prayers are with you.

Cal

My prayers are with you. To know that we are loved is worth more than our words can express. It's a good thing no matter how macho we are to tell our loved ones out loud that we love them. Thanks for sharing that.