Important info on the stimulus payment

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":2ejhn9be said:
Calman":2ejhn9be said:
I recieved a letter saying I would get $250 dollars added to my acct from the commander in chief.
(the social security adm.)I think I will put it to use the way he expects me too. I been putting back a little at a time a few nickles to buy this gun i've been wanting.I can not think of a better way to put this money back in the economy than to use it to go ahead and purchace this gun. After all I think he would be happy for me to do so.

What do ya'll think,good thoughts or not? :lol: :lol:

Cal
I don't know. You need to comparison shop to see where you can get the best deal for your money
For instance, the original post mentioned hookers as something you can spend your money on. Do you know what hookers are going for these days?

Do you? :eek:

several yrs ago I had a kid working for me that was fresh from the sticks we took him down to Harry Hines boulevard in Dallas so he could see a hooker and he was amazed it was alot of fun getting them to come over to the truck and talk to him we all were busting a gut laughing at him he was so embarrassed
I don't think he will ever be the same

Angus Cowman":3mmf2gw7 said:
several yrs ago I had a kid working for me that was fresh from the sticks we took him down to Harry Hines boulevard in Dallas so he could see a hooker and he was amazed it was alot of fun getting them to come over to the truck and talk to him we all were busting a gut laughing at him he was so embarrassed
I don't think he will ever be the same

Having driven down Harry Hines, I hope he didn't think that this was a representation of women in general! BTW, I think they have been trying to change the name of that road. I was voting for Stevie Ray Vaughn, but I think it may end up becoming Ceasar Chaves.

Who the heck was Harry Hines, anyway?? I guess I should look that up.